Amazon: CoD World at War, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 $29.99

Its also Wolfenstein and Prototype, same price. You have to select a platform in order to narrow it down so that they will show up.

COD waw is the only one i'll play cause of the nazi zombies mode. but i still can't bring myself to get it for 30 bucks, just for that game mode. rest of the game is boring and linear as all hell. I'm hoping for a platinum hits verison anyways with the map packs.

[quote name='spree4567']Prototype worth $30?[/QUOTE]

wondering the same thing. Would risk it at $20, but at $30 I'm a little hesitant

Prototype is a decent game....I personally would wait a couple of weeks and it should be down to 20. I dont think it is worth 30 but thats imo

I am also waiting for a platinum hits type game, but it's funny how they hold off on stuff like this. The Call of Duty/Halo games are too big of sellers to knock down the price or include DLC. The last platinum hit CoD was number 3, even though each one since has easily sold enough to fall into that category. The Modern Warfare 1 game of the year edition doesnt even include DLC anymore (found that out the hard way).

The big sellers (like WaW) hold their value a lot better than other titles.

I'm still undecided on this one.

[quote name='Nico0020']COD waw is the only one i'll play cause of the nazi zombies mode. but i still can't bring myself to get it for 30 bucks, just for that game mode. rest of the game is boring and linear as all hell. I'm hoping for a platinum hits verison anyways with the map packs.[/QUOTE]
Get Wolfenstein then, all the nazi killin you can handle. They even have Super-Nazis! If you are still in the mood, pick up Inglorious Basterds on Tuesday. It is comming out tuesday, right?

bread's done
Back