Amazon.com big kahuna for pc free

I hear it's quite the atrocious game, with bugs and trojans to complete the experience. Definitely not worth the effort for such a mediocre little game.

[quote name='EliotAndrews']I hear it's quite the atrocious game, with bugs and trojans to complete the experience. Definitely not worth the effort for such a mediocre little game.[/QUOTE]

You hear wrong......I have had this for awhile now....no problems whatsoever. Actually a great puzzle game...nothing great but it is addictive.

who cares if it sucks, it's free?
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='NeoGutsman']Thanks for the heads-up. We should clarify that it's "Big Kahuna Reef"; there's a Big Kahuna Reef 2 and Big Kahuna Words game in that series as well.

Great game![/QUOTE]

You are correct....I did not realize there was another to mistake it with however as someone already said....it is free. There are no viruses...trojan horses....as someone else stated previously.

Remember this is free....every so often between levels you receive a little advertisement about the second one which they are trying to get you to buy. Not that big of a deal....

Seriously? This is about the 6th time this deal has shown up in the VG Deals section now. I still blame Amazon for not changing their offer for many months now...

[quote name='Kerig']Seriously? This is about the 6th time this deal has shown up in the VG Deals section now. I still blame Amazon for not changing their offer for many months now...[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!! It is such a great deal.......it simply never goes away!!!! :)

[quote name='Brother Daz']I've seen this posted a few times but have never downloaded it. I guess I'll give it a go this time around. Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Look at the ops post date ....thank me!

bread's done
Back