Amazon.com Buy 3 Blu-Rays, get a PS3 Blu-Ray Remote FREE

This was posted in a thread the other day. I think it was in the one Cheapy posted about the 50% off sale. Some one just said it so it doesnt have its own thread. I added the 3 and the remote to my cart and the price was never changed on the remote. It was showing 20 bucks. So when does it change the price to free? I had asked that in that thread it was posted in and no one responded to the question that I know of.

To me this is a good deal however most the BDs on the list last I looked I have or don't want or atleast I'm not in any hurry to buy.

[quote name='sendme']This was posted in a thread the other day. I think it was in the one Cheapy posted about the 50% off sale. Some one just said it so it doesnt have its own thread. I added the 3 and the remote to my cart and the price was never changed on the remote. It was showing 20 bucks. So when does it change the price to free? I had asked that in that thread it was posted in and no one responded to the question that I know of.

To me this is a good deal however most the BDs on the list last I looked I have or don't want or atleast I'm not in any hurry to buy.[/QUOTE]

Did you actually go to checkout? Amazon doesn't apply discounts, of any sort, in the cart, only on the checkout page.

[quote name='sendme']This was posted in a thread the other day. I think it was in the one Cheapy posted about the 50% off sale. Some one just said it so it doesnt have its own thread. I added the 3 and the remote to my cart and the price was never changed on the remote. It was showing 20 bucks. So when does it change the price to free? I had asked that in that thread it was posted in and no one responded to the question that I know of.

To me this is a good deal however most the BDs on the list last I looked I have or don't want or atleast I'm not in any hurry to buy.[/quote]

Be sure to enter the promotional code - AMAZONPS

bread's done
Back