Amazon.com cheap filler item request

yogi99

CAGiversary!
I'm going to buy a $24.42 book at amazon.com. Anyone know any cheap item (as cheap as possible) I can add to my order for it to go over $25 so I can get free shipping? Thanks.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']Wow, awesome site zion.[/quote]

don't thank me, someone else posted this the last time someone asked this question, I just can't remember who to give the credit to.

[quote name='shadow9689']http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0006GK8H8/ref%3Dnosim/krisssoccersi-20/103-6154675-4007814
Potato gun! Whee! XD[/quote]

I second the potato gun! O_O

*orders 1489234*

My $24.42 book will be shipped from amazon but the $0.79 beach ball filler will ship by PoolToy so will these two items still be shipped together so that I can get free shipping even though they are shipped by two different company?

[quote name='yogi99']My $24.42 book will be shipped from amazon but the $0.79 beach ball filler will ship by PoolToy so will these two items still be shipped together so that I can get free shipping even though they are shipped by two different company?[/quote]

If you qualify for free shiping it should all be free just make sure on checkout you aren't billed for shipping.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']Wow, awesome site zion.[/quote]

don't thank me, someone else posted this the last time someone asked this question, I just can't remember who to give the credit to.[/quote]
Thanks who ever posted that site.

it doesn't say that the item's available for free shipping (the beach ball)...so I'm guessing it's not eligible. Most items will say they're eligible for the 'free super saver shipping' or whatever

bread's done
Back