Amazon.com DoTD: nfl-themed Madcatz controllers (ps3 only) $24.99

[quote name='Vyrtigo']Umm, what? NFL translates to abortion some how?[/QUOTE]

it is now obvious to me lol

Obama is to Preident , as _______ is to abortions ;)

hope that helped

[quote name='Vyrtigo']Umm, what? NFL translates to abortion some how?[/QUOTE]
wait, so the controllers are supposed to be nfl-themed?

[quote name='ddak88']It really isn't that hard to understand.

NFL = Abortion[/QUOTE]

Wow, I thought it was because those ugly controllers looked like scrambled fetuses. I guess I misinterpreted the joke.

[quote name='PublikDefender']wait, so the controllers are supposed to be nfl-themed?[/QUOTE]
Huh?

EDIT: What are you talking about? If this is an attempt at a joke then it is a very very poor one.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Wow, I thought it was because those ugly controllers looked like scrambled fetuses. I guess I misinterpreted the joke.[/QUOTE]
well, yeah. hardly anyone else got it though. guess i'll change the title before a shitstorm ensues.

[quote name='PublikDefender']well, yeah. hardly anyone else got it though. guess i'll change the title before a shitstorm ensues.[/QUOTE]

Yay, I did understand the joke. Go me :applause::applause:

Taken from an Amazon review:
1) It does not have a ps button on it to turn consol on or off.
2) It also is not as sensitive as the sony controller. So it stalls sometimes in games where you need to move quick.
3) It is hard to call timeouts on sports games.

[quote name='sneakysnake128']Taken from an Amazon review:
1) It does not have a ps button on it to turn consol on or off.
2) It also is not as sensitive as the sony controller. So it stalls sometimes in games where you need to move quick.
3) It is hard to call timeouts on sports games.[/QUOTE]

Nice! Where can I sign up for a couple of those? Who wants these worthless Dualshock 3's I got no use for anymore.

[quote name='Ryan0991']And to make things even worse, there is no Bears controller.[/QUOTE]

Amazon must be a Detroit fan ;)

These PS3 controllers are shit, but don't confuse them with the nearly identical MadCatz NFL controllers for the 360... The 360 versions are actually very good controllers, they are wired not wireless, they have an XBOX button too. They had the 360 ones on sale a few weeks ago, but even at normal price I can definitely recommend them, however stay away from these PS3 ones.

Ick! Those have to be the ugliest controllers ever. It's not just because I hate football, they are just way too loud and busy looking.

For $5 less you can get a Nyko Core for the PS3 that supposedly is as good as the DS3, just wired, and has better rumble.

[quote name='Ryan0991']And to make things even worse, there is no Bears controller.[/QUOTE]

I KNOW! Lions and no Bears? INJUSTICE!

[quote name='apterous']I KNOW! Lions and no Bears? INJUSTICE![/QUOTE]

As a Bears fan I was disappointed by the lack of representation in this medium (ignoring - for the moment - the fact that these controllers are horrible) but it does make you wonder why Amazon could not include the second city or the reigning super bowl champs, the New Orleans Saints as a part of their deal of the day sale considering the markets for each team.

[quote name='sneakysnake128']Seriously these look terrible. Whoever made these should be ashamed.[/QUOTE]Yay, know. When I first looked at them I couldn't even tell if they where PS3/360.

Fugly.

Sad thing is, you know there's about 500,000 guys out there in XXXL Ocho Cinco jerseys going on and on about how "dope these is!" Dawg.

[quote name='jollydwarf']Sad thing is, you know there's about 500,000 guys out there in XXXL Ocho Cinco jerseys going on and on about how "dope these is!" Dawg.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean "how beast this is?"

It's too bad these controllers are terrible. It would be nice to play madden with a team controller just for fun.

bread's done
Back