Amazon.com Fallout 3 Survival Edition (PC) - $59.99

Mr Dude65

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
I just looked on Amazon and saw that they have the survival edition of Fallout 3 for PC for $60 with free super saver shipping or free two day with Prime. I think that's a pretty good deal for collector's to own something like that clock, or even for somebody who hasn't played the game yet, and wants to really get the full experience.

Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

looks to great to deal with
5.gif

I'm pretty sure it's been this price for a while now. Amazon just can't get rid of them. The Pip-Boy clock is a malfunctioning piece of injected plastic junk. Nobody should make a purchase based on the inclusion of that thing. It should also be noted (however obvious it may be) that this is the original edition of Fallout; the Game of the Year edition can be had for $15 cheaper and includes all the DLC. So it's a question of collector's items vs. (significant) extra content. There's a certain novelty to owning the lunchbox and bobblehead, but ultimately what matters to me is the game itself.

Yeah, I know what you're saying, but I figured that there are pr4obably some collectors out there who would like to have that clock just to display.

I ordered 1 of these a while back when they were on sale and the clock was dead on arrival. So be careful with this one.

I think I will wait on the Target clearance of the GOTY edition, if they still have any left when they do finally go on clearance.

[quote name='lobito']I think I will wait on the Target clearance of the GOTY edition, if they still have any left when they do finally go on clearance.[/QUOTE]

Weren't these Amazon exclusive?

bread's done
Back