Amazon.com: Free Book Collections (for Kindle)

aquaboy1976

CAGiversary!
I downloaded some classics and a few Star Wars books from here for the Kindle App on my Android phone.

Under the first section titled "Kindle Store - Limited-time offers and thousands of popular classics", there is a link for "Limited-time Promotional Offers". There are a lot of books in there, although very few caught my interest. That is where I found the Star Wars books though!

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_lin...d_t=101&pf_rd_p=1271012302&pf_rd_i=1286228011

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you happen to have a link for the free star wars books. i've been searching and havent found it yet
Thanks

Edit: I saw the lost tribe series, are their any others?

Last edited by a moderator:
now to figure out how to get this on my ipod touch, when i click on the one click shopping thing it says I dont have any devices registered and just takes me to itunes lol
I've already got the app and I dont see anything where it shows I can register.

@ squishface - In the section that says "Deliver to" can you do the drop down menu? If so, there should be an option to register your device.
@ Zanpakuto - No problem!

[quote name='squishface']now to figure out how to get this on my ipod touch, when i click on the one click shopping thing it says I dont have any devices registered and just takes me to itunes lol
I've already got the app and I dont see anything where it shows I can register.[/QUOTE]

Install app to your iPod once you download it from iTunes, run the app on the iPod, login with your account.

As I'm looking into getting an Android phone very soon, I'll be looking into a lot of these. Nice find OP.

I'm not much of a reader, but who knows, this may change now.

[quote name='moleman']As I'm looking into getting an Android phone very soon, I'll be looking into a lot of these. Nice find OP.

I'm not much of a reader, but who knows, this may change now.[/QUOTE]

If/when you download Kindle, I'd suggest to make the background a dark color (I think it is black). Black background with light text makes reading easier on the eyes IMO.

[quote name='aquaboy1976']If/when you download Kindle, I'd suggest to make the background a dark color (I think it is black). Black background with light text makes reading easier on the eyes IMO.[/QUOTE]

Will keep that in mind my friend. Thanks.

[quote name='aquaboy1976']If/when you download Kindle, I'd suggest to make the background a dark color (I think it is black). Black background with light text makes reading easier on the eyes IMO.[/QUOTE]

I want to say it uses less juice, also... it definitely makes it easier to read, but it seems like it should also make the battery last a lil' longer. Maybe kinda.

bread's done
Back