Amazon.com LoZ: Twilight Princess (Wii) $36.99

Welcome, Bootstrap. I believe the 1st party Nintendo titles fluctuate in price on Amazon. So this will invariably bounce back up to 46.99 but probably sink back down to this level in the future. I've been eying Super Paper Mario incessantly since I managed to snag a copy of Galaxy for 33.29 with ECA.

Great first post though. Nintendo first party deals are few and far between so it's best to snag them whenever possible.

Excellent, have not yet had the chance to play it but that is now a reasonable price to pay.
cagus.smile.jpg

It's a better game on the Gamecube, mainly because you don't have to wear out your arm to swing the sword. Gawd I hate the Wii-remote swinging just for the sake of it.... If the Gamecube version was 16:9 it would be the bomb.

[quote name='adamantypants']But man, damn near 3 years later and the average going price is still $50.[/QUOTE]

That's Nintendo for you. I don't know how they do it. Even their used prices stay up, and their stuff never ever goes on clearance.

I picked it up for $20 shipped on ebay, used and complete. Usually a couple $20 BIN auctions pop up each day, but it does not go much lower than that and they usually end within minutes-hour and the longest. If you keep watch often enough you could snag one, and with bing cashback, $18 would be your total (less than half of what amazon charges new).

This is a great price for this game. I haven't quite got around to playing through it but I agree it is wii's best game, and if it's dropping in price, get on it asap.
151l1259.jpg

bread's done
Back