Amazon.com PSP games $19.98: Gran Turismo, LittleBigPlanet

Vysion

CAGiversary!
I had been waiting for a price drop on LittleBigPlanet PSP and saw it drop 50% to $19.98 today. Gran Turismo PSP also dropped to $19.98.

http://www.amazon.com/Gran-Turismo-Sony-PSP/dp/B002BSC57U
http://www.amazon.com/LittleBigPlanet-Sony-PSP/dp/B001TOQ8T8
Hopefully these links will convert right to affiliate links.

A great use for those $20 video game credits. Don't forget What Have I Done To Deserve This, My Lord 2 is still $19.98 too.

~~~
EDIT: It's been noted that these were announced as Greatest Hits titles in addition to Resistance: Retribution and Secret Agent Clank.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mis0']They became "Greatest Hits" rather quickly, no?[/QUOTE]

Both also had poor sales, so who knows what "Greatest Hits" even means anymore. It is more a marketoing ploy than anything. Who cares though... it means a drop in the MSRP!

[quote name='mis0']They became "Greatest Hits" rather quickly, no?[/QUOTE]

Greatest hits now means "all but forced to drop the price"

[quote name='iowagner']Are these the umd version or vouchers for digital downloads?[/QUOTE]

UMDs when I looked. However if they've become Greatest Hits, perhaps the digital download will drop shortly too.

Yeah, these two, Resistance: Retribution, and Secret Agent Clank have all just joined the Greatest Hits line -- should all be $19.99 MSRP.

[quote name='Vysion']UMDs when I looked. However if they've become Greatest Hits, perhaps the digital download will drop shortly too.[/QUOTE]

PSN updated yesterday with price drops for them.

In order to make PSP Greatest Hits it must have sold over 250,000 units and have been out for at least 9 months. Little Big Planet (PSP) has succeeded the sales needed but has only been out for 7 months.

Similar story with GT PSP. It has succeeded the sales goal as well but has only been out for 8 months.

Once Amazon drops the price for the PSN ones I'll be picking them up. They still have the digital downloads at the old price.

in for LBP. was going to get both, but passed on gran turismo when i learned that it doesn't have a career mode.

not to mention i've spent way too much on video games this month. my wallet hates you CAG!!!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Both also had poor sales, so who knows what "Greatest Hits" even means anymore. It is more a marketoing ploy than anything. Who cares though... it means a drop in the MSRP![/QUOTE]

Marketing rules the world these days... :sad:

[quote name='killer ladoo']in for LBP. was going to get both, but passed on gran turismo when i learned that it doesn't have a career mode.

not to mention i've spent way too much on video games this month. my wallet hates you CAG!!![/QUOTE]

GT is one of the best PSP games out there, you're missing out.

GT on the PSP is actually pretty terrible. I played it for about 3 hours, and then realized it went no where. There isn't even a career mode, its just random single races. Maybe this is true of all GT games, but they only sell certain cars on certain days, so you have to screw around with that just to wait for the car you want to go on sale.

Dang...I'm tempted by LittleBigPlanet. I liked the demo for the PSP one a lot more than the PS3 one (controls better, and it still looks about the same, which is to say pretty good). But I really disliked the full PS3 one, so I'm kind of iffy...

[quote name='pochi26']Weird that Dissidia: Final Fantasy is not Greatest Hits yet.[/QUOTE]

Dissidia just got added into the Greatest Hits lineup.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back