Amazon.com Ultimate Gamer Sweepstakes

Thedrknss48

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Got this in an email from Amazon.com.

Enter to win a Nintendo wii Gaming System, 5 Video Games, and a wii 15 in 1 Players Kit. First Prize winners will each receive a Braun cruZer shaver, a Gillette® Fusion® Power Gamer™ Razor, and 3 video games of Sponsor’s choice. Second Prize winners will each receive a Gillette® Fusion® Power Gamer™ Razor and Gillette® Fusion® Hydra Gel™ Ultra Sensitive.
All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PST on April 20, 2009.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...d_t=1401&pf_rd_p=472112391&pf_rd_i=1000353381

Lame...

The Amazon.com Ultimate Gamer Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia (“D.C.”) (excluding residents of Florida and New York, and of all U.S. territories and possessions), who are 18 years of age or older (19 or older if a resident of AL or NE) as of March 19, 2009

[quote name='rabbler78']entered thks OP [FONT=&quot]
i.gif
[/FONT][/quote]

Yup me too! thanks OP!

[quote name='Xploited']Lame...

The Amazon.com Ultimate Gamer Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia (“D.C.”) (excluding residents of Florida and New York, and of all U.S. territories and possessions), who are 18 years of age or older (19 or older if a resident of AL or NE) as of March 19, 2009[/quote]

No NY? Darn, I didn't read that part. Although it hardly suprises me. New Yorkers always get shafted one way or another.

[quote name='EchaniDrgn']Cool, thanks for the heads up, this looks like fun. In for one... I wonder if I should enter my wife...[/QUOTE]

Well, does she want you to, um, "enter her?" Isn't that a rather private matter for mutual discussion?

My opinion: "Looks like fun. In for one."

[quote name='Xploited']Lame...

The Amazon.com Ultimate Gamer Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia (“D.C.”) (excluding residents of Florida and New York, and of all U.S. territories and possessions), who are 18 years of age or older (19 or older if a resident of AL or NE) as of March 19, 2009[/QUOTE]

I didn't see that. First, NY is still getting taxed and now we can't participate in contests. WTF?!

bread's done
Back