34 (100%)

LINK

PS3 Move Bundle is 3PM EST on 11/5

Deals for Today
06:00 AM PDT - VIZIO 55-inch Full HD 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV $898.99

07:00 AM PDT - FIFA Soccer 11 (360/PS3/Wii) $39.99/$39.99/$34.99

09:00 AM PDT - Logitech MX 518 Gaming Mouse $19.99

10:00 AM PDT - Memorex SingStand Home Karaoke System $49.99

12:00 PM PDT - PS3 320GB Move Bundle w/ $50 credit towards any physical video games shipped & sold by Amazon $399.97

01:00 PM PDT - VIZIO 47-Inch 120 Hz 1080p LCD HDTV $698.99

02:00 PM PDT - VIZIO 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV, Black $298.99

03:00 PM PDT - VIZIO 26-Inch Class RazorLED 720p LCD HDTV, Black $199.99

04:00 PM PDT - Sound X Electronic Drum Set $299.99

06:00 PM PDT - Madden NFL 11 (360/PS3/Wii) $39.99/$39.99/$34.99

08:00 PM PDT - VIZIO 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV, Black $498.99

09:00 PM PDT - "A great deal on the Compaq Presario Laptop PC"

"We're counting down the weeks until Black Friday with spectacular deals every Friday, starting October 29 and running weekly through November 19. Check back every Friday to find fantastic prices on select electronics, video games, and more. And all of these hot deals relate to a theme, including the Deal of the Day and Lightning Deals. Bookmark this page and come back each week to see how you'll save on items that help you "Connect," "Play," "Watch," and "Listen." All deals are good while supplies last, so don't delay!"

- The Gold Box Team

Looks like they are going to start this early.
They have been having some bad Gold Box deals for the past recent months, but their past Black Friday sales were at least notable so we still have chance to grab some good deals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered and got $.02 discount, but I didn't see the $50 offer mentioned at checkout, only on the Gold Box page. Hope there are no problems...

[quote name='Fonz72']I wonder what kind of subliminal messages Sony beams through the PS3 to make me want another one! I have NEVER had the urge to re-purchase a game system while my first one works, but I really want another PS3![/QUOTE]

Same here :lol:

Assuming the football game in question is Madden? If so, can we buy Madden at the $40 price tag (just assuming, since Fifa was $40) and still be a part of their B2G1 deal?

the VIZIO sucks (images lags on games), I had one before there is no gaming mode for LCD this is a must, plasma makes no difference

check out Avsforums.com before making your purchases

I'm hoping that Vizio 42 inch is priced right. Just gotta stay up until 10PM my time. Just hope it doesn't sell out within a minute.

[quote name='CaoPi']the VIZIO sucks (images lags on games), I had one before there is no gaming mode for LCD this is a must, plasma makes no difference

check out Avsforums.com before making your purchases[/QUOTE]

We got a Plasma Vizio about 3 years ago and its been great. No lag, no fading no problems what so ever.

the VIZIO sucks (images lags on games), I had one before there is no gaming mode for LCD this is a must, plasma makes no difference

check out Avsforums.com before making your purchases

It's not so much a vizio thing but just an hdtv thing in general I know this because I had a vizio a few years back hat didn't lag or at least it wasn't noticeable anyway yet my brother has a vizio different model that lags like crazy it's horrendous. Your right in saying it's best to check avsforums.com before purchasing a TV with gaming in mind though also this thread may help as well in finding a good gaming TV

http://shoryuken.com/f177/new-definitive-hdtv-lag-faq-174085/

Holy frak that 26 inch went fast! As soon as the countdown ended and I clicked Add to Cart the thing went to 100% claimed! lol oh well, guess that's a sign I really didn't need it right now.

[quote name='JediJames2']Holy frak that 26 inch went fast! As soon as the countdown ended and I clicked Add to Cart the thing went to 100% claimed! lol oh well, guess that's a sign I really didn't need it right now.[/QUOTE]

same here...I waited and watched the countdown to zero and hit add to cart as soon as the offer was available.....what a scam...did they just have 1 for sale at that price?

[quote name='JediJames2']Holy frak that 26 inch went fast! As soon as the countdown ended and I clicked Add to Cart the thing went to 100% claimed! lol oh well, guess that's a sign I really didn't need it right now.[/QUOTE]
lol i was actually able to buy it, for $200 not bad at all and yes it did went quick hahah

i'm sad i missed out on the logitech mouse deal... I really needed another mouse for my second desktop and that was one I was looking at buying just recently. Bah! Guess I will hafta wait for BF after all

I also missed out on the 26". I was late to a 3PM meeting because I waited. Note that Walmart will have the same TV for the same price tomorrow. I didn't want to have to deal with Walmart though.

MY PS3 just died today....I would've got that Move bundle since it included the $50 credit. Oh well. I suppose WalMart has the deal tomorrow, but I would have to pay TAX.

[quote name='mistymayem']How low do you think Madden will go?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing 40, which would be a pretty good price, Black Friday type of price.

Nope, very sneaky of them to do. Smart, but sneaky. I'll wait until Black Friday. I can't justify spending at least $90 on video games right now. I also have a $15 gift card that I didn't know I had.

bread's done
Back