Amazon Coupons - $8 off Peter Pan BD & $5 off Monsters, Inc 3D BD

Thanks for the head's up.

There isn't one for Up 3D Combo pack for some odd reason. I expected there to be one and it's coming out the same day as Finding Nemo, 12/04/12.

My guess we'll see Peter Pan hit $24.99 - $27.99 by release week and Monsters Inc about the same.

Probably Peter Pan at $24.99 and Monsters Inc at $27.99. If we're really lucky, it'll be Peter Pan at $22.99 and Monsters Inc at $24.99.

[quote name='ssjmichael']In for Peter Pan, it'll no doubt drop much lower by release week[/QUOTE]

Same here! Peter Pan is a classic and I need the Blu! I really like that cover art as well!

Thanks OP! I picked up Peter Pan. I already have Monsters Inc on blu-ray. Is there any new worthwhile stuff besides the 3D?

The BEST time to get those now! Just keep an eye for price drops when it's getting close to release. For my Brave 3D, I had to contact CS to lower the price since it went down and nothing had changed. $6 difference though!
Right now, Peter Pan comes to $25 flat (with taxes included). Hope it goes down a bit more.

I scored 2 copies brave 3D at bestbuy under $27 after taxes (YMMV). Not sure what the cashier done with price matching with nebraska furniture mart. Also, includes 2 copies Brave Tin Case pre-odered 2 weeks ago :)

ive gotten all of the diamond editions so far, but i already have the peter pan dvd that was released like 4 years ago.

on the other hand, i REALLY love that cover

[quote name='shrike4242']My guess we'll see Peter Pan hit $24.99 - $27.99 by release week and Monsters Inc about the same.

Probably Peter Pan at $24.99 and Monsters Inc at $27.99. If we're really lucky, it'll be Peter Pan at $22.99 and Monsters Inc at $24.99.[/QUOTE]

I agree with your prediction. I hope we're wrong and they're cheaper, but I'll buy Peter Pan if it hits $19.99 (after $8 coupon). I already have Monsters Inc on bluray. But I'll upgrade and sell my old copy if it's not too big of a loss and the 3D conversion is done well.

I've been enjoying these 3D kids films. If it only costs me between $5 to $10 to upgrade, I don't mind. I did it with Nightmare Before Christmas 3D and Coraline 3D and it was worth it.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I agree with your prediction. I hope we're wrong and they're cheaper, but I'll buy Peter Pan if it hits $19.99 (after $8 coupon). I already have Monsters Inc on bluray. But I'll upgrade and sell my old copy if it's not too big of a loss and the 3D conversion is done well.

I've been enjoying these 3D kids films. If it only costs me between $5 to $10 to upgrade, I don't mind. I did it with Nightmare Before Christmas 3D and Coraline 3D and it was worth it.[/QUOTE]

Just watch the movie and think of how it would look if it were "shot natively in 3d" and that's what we're gonna get... Pixar can be trusted 100% with converting their previously 2d-only movies because they always do the job CORRECTLY. *cough* DREAMWORKS *cough*

If anything, it's guaranteed to look better than the NBC 3d conversion... that's not a *bad* one, it's just a little "off" because it was the first...

bread's done
Back