Amazon Credit Deals - Borderlands 2 and More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Here is a list of all the known games on Amazon that come with a gift card or gaming credit. If the Amazon price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Release date delivery is available on many of these titles, which is free for Amazon Prime members.

The status of these offers fluctuates. Please read the details on the Amazon product page before ordering.

:360::ps3::wii:LEGO Lord of the Rings $10 Credit
:psp: Silent Hill: Book of Memories $5 Promotional credit toward the purchase of Silent Hill HD Collection or Silent Hill: Downpour.
:psp:Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz (Vita) $5 Credit
:wii::ds:Victorious: Taking the Lead $5 Credit
:360::ps3:XCOM: Enemy Unknown $15 Credit

Sometimes accurate pudding on Amazon is located here.

Amazon Credit & GC Deals FAQ by Lucian[hiddenlist]

1. What is Amazon game credit? How is it different than a gift card?
Amazon game credit is a discount off a new order only. This means it cannot be applied to an existing order, unlike a gift card that can be applied at any time. Occasionally, a CAG will report that customer service applied a game credit balance to an existing order, but this is extremely YMMV.

In addition, game credits can only be used on gaming items. This generally includes all games and accessories for consoles, handhelds, and PC shipped and sold by Amazon. Credits usually cannot be used on systems (either console or handheld). As far as digital content is concerned:
- Xbox Live codes sent via email - No
- Xbox Live physical points cards - Yes
- PSN codes sent via email - Yes (confirmed by grantme 7/3/2011)
- PSN physical wallet cards - Yes (someone please confirm via PM)
- PC game downloads - Not sure (someone please advise via PM)

2. What about the expiration date? Does this mean I can't use it on a preorder that releases after the expiration date?
The expiration date is the date by which a qualifying order must be placed. The order does not need to ship by that date; however, if you cancel the order after the the credit expires, it is gone and cannot be recovered.

3. Can I stack game credit?
Yes, you can stack game credit to your heart's content. However, remember that each game credit has an expiration date and must be used prior to the expiration date. Currently, Amazon does not provide information on your credit balance through their website, so either track it yourself or call customer service for assistance.

4. When will I get my game credit or gift card?
The exact timeframe is specified on the product page in the section detailing the game credit, but it is usually 2 business days. The game credit or gift card will be deposited into your account and you should receive an email notification once that occurs. Of course, it is possible for email delivery failure, so you can check your account depending on the type of bonus:
- Gift card - Go to your account and check your gift card balance
- Game credit - See FAQ #9 below 'How can I check my credit balance?'

Please wait the expected time frame before contacting customer service asking for your credit.

5. Can I use game credit and gift cards on the same order?
Yes.

6. I want to order two (2) copies of Newborn Ninja Assassins 2 because of the $15 game credit. Will I get $30 in credit?
No. Game credit offers are limited to 1 per household per title, so you will only receive 1 game credit.

7. What if I order one (1) copy of Newborn Ninja Assassins 2 for PS3 and one (1) copy for Xbox 360? Will I get 2 game game credits now?
No. CAGs have reported only receiving 1 credit per title even though the titles are for different platforms (i.e., have different SKUs).

8. A credit was just added to a game that I already had preordered. Do I need to cancel my order to qualify for the credit?
No. To date, all game credit promotions have had verbiage indicating that This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders.. To be 'safe', you may want to get a screenshot of the promotion as proof should you need to contact customer service after the game ships.

9. How can I check my credit balance?
Place a preorder for any title to see how much promotional credit is applied. Cancel the order and the promotional credit will be released back to your account as long as it has not yet expired.

Also, Amazon recently added the ability to view your balance on the MP3 download screen. Go to any MP3 download page and look for a blue splat with a $ in it; it's right below the purchase button. Click the link next to the blue splat that says 'Redeem a gift card or promotion code & view balance' and a pop-up will display available credit. Videogame credits will display under the category 'SOFTWARE/VIDEO GAMES', but may contain credit applicable only to software downloads.

Other Amazon-related questions

1. Why does my order say the estimated ship date is a week after release?
Amazon prioritizes shipping for Prime members and those who paid for shipping over those taking advantage of their Free Super Saver Shipping (FSSS) option. Sometimes this means that a preorder will not ship for a few days after release, though I've never had an order take as long as they estimate. I expect their estimates accomplish 2 things:
- It covers their worst case scenario backlog and makes you feel better when it ships earlier than estimated.
- It's a nice marketing ploy to get you to either pay for shipping or sign-up for Amazon Prime.
11.gif

2. My Amazon Prime or Prime trial is going to expire in a few days. What happens to my existing orders or preorders?
Amazon Prime (whether a full membership or a trial) applies to all orders placed during the Prime membership period. This means that if you preorder an item that ships months after your Prime expires, that order will still be covered under your Prime benefits (i.e., free standard or 2-day shipping and sometimes release-date delivery). If an item becomes eligible for Release Date Delivery (RDD) and you already have it preordered with 2-day shipping, it will automatically be upgraded to RDD even if your Prime has since expired. However, if you need to change the payment method (e.g., if your credit card has expired) on an order after your Prime has expired, your Prime benefits on that order will be lost. In this situation, you can apply a gift card balance without affecting Prime benefits.
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RichMeisterMan']NO RDR CREDIT? HERE'S WHY...

I just emailed amazon support and got answer about why we didn't receive the credit within 2 days. You receive your 20 dollar credit within 2 days of the game shipping if you ordered the game on the 18th. You'll receive it within 10 days of being shipped if you ordered it sooner. Just to clear up how the order confirmation emails don't mention the credit; my email didn't mention it either but the person responding to my inquiry said that I do in fact qualify for the credit. So just because your email doesn't mention it don't get all uppity.

I was told if I haven't received anything by the 2nd of June to contact Amazon via a link inserted in the email. That's more than 10 days past the ship date, but whatever, I just want to have it in time to throw at Green Day rock Band so that I get another 20 dollar game credit on top of saving 20 bucks!!!

Long story short...give it a few more days.
[/QUOTE]

They are lying bastards, I ordered it on the 12th and on the site it only mentioned the 2 day after shipping deal, nothing about ordering it on the 18th crap....next time I will screen print the page. Like othes I was going to use it for SMG2, they saw the mistake they made and made up a freaking story... I am done with them and will file a complaint.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Test Drive Unlimited 2 now comes with $10 Gaming Credit

360 Version $49.82 http://www.amazon.com/Test-Drive-Un..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1274634555&sr=8-1

PS3 Version $49.82 http://www.amazon.com/Test-Drive-Un..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1274634555&sr=8-2

Even the PC version at $39.99 http://www.amazon.com/Test-Drive-Un..._3?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1274634555&sr=8-3[/QUOTE]

Stupid question.. I already preordered it weeks ago, do I still get the credit applied or do I cancel and redo?

[quote name='bugsbite']They are lying bastards, I ordered it on the 12th and on the site it only mentioned the 2 day after shipping deal, nothing about ordering it on the 18th crap....next time I will screen print the page. Like othes I was going to use it for SMG2, they saw the mistake they made and made up a freaking story... I am done with them and will file a complaint.[/QUOTE]

Did it say 2 days for the GUN CODE, or credit? Did it specify? I'm thinking it didn't specify and it meant the former if we're all still waiting. In either fucking case, settle down.

[quote name='funkydunkleman']Stupid question.. I already preordered it weeks ago, do I still get the credit applied or do I cancel and redo?[/QUOTE]
Its automaticly applied

[quote name='RichMeisterMan']NO RDR CREDIT? HERE'S WHY...

I just emailed amazon support and got answer about why we didn't receive the credit within 2 days. You receive your 20 dollar credit within 2 days of the game shipping if you ordered the game on the 18th. You'll receive it within 10 days of being shipped if you ordered it sooner. Just to clear up how the order confirmation emails don't mention the credit; my email didn't mention it either but the person responding to my inquiry said that I do in fact qualify for the credit. So just because your email doesn't mention it don't get all uppity.

I was told if I haven't received anything by the 2nd of June to contact Amazon via a link inserted in the email. That's more than 10 days past the ship date, but whatever, I just want to have it in time to throw at Green Day rock Band so that I get another 20 dollar game credit on top of saving 20 bucks!!!

Long story short...give it a few more days.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'm disappointed I didn't get to use it on Mario Galaxy, but hopefully I'll get the credit for Galaxy 2, and RDR before UFC 2010 comes out. Would be nice knocking off $40 on that.

[quote name='Vortextk']Did it say 2 days for the GUN CODE, or credit? Did it specify? I'm thinking it didn't specify and it meant the former if we're all still waiting. In either fucking case, settle down.[/QUOTE]

It clearly said 2 days for credit, I have been ordering from Amazon for years and used the promotional credit many of times that said the same the exact same thing, actually when I placed the order they repeated the same statement about the promotion above like they always do. Amazon like other companies (including the one I work for) in this country are losing their integrity by false marketing and sales schemes. If they screwed up they should be honest about it and don't tell me I didn't read it right, screw them I am not an idiot. In either case please don't tell me to settle down in a condescending way, I would appreciate it.

[quote name='bugsbite']It clearly said 2 days for credit, I have been ordering from Amazon for years and used the promotional credit many of times that said the same the exact same thing, actually when I placed the order they repeated the same statement about the promotion above like they always do. Amazon like other companies (including the one I work for) in this country are losing their integrity by false marketing and sales schemes. If they screwed up they should be honest about it and don't tell me I didn't read it right, screw them I am not an idiot. In either case please don't tell me to settle down in a condescending way, I would appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it has always been 2 days after shipping (REGARDLESS OF WHEN YOUR ORDER) and I have ordered from them before and gotten the credit 2 days after shipping, so I have no idea what is their problem now.

[quote name='bugsbite']They are lying bastards, I ordered it on the 12th and on the site it only mentioned the 2 day after shipping deal, nothing about ordering it on the 18th crap....next time I will screen print the page. Like othes I was going to use it for SMG2, they saw the mistake they made and made up a freaking story... I am done with them and will file a complaint.[/QUOTE]

I always screen print the order page and the check out page, futile efforts though, they wont own up to it even with an attached copy, here is verbatim copy/paste of the rdr credit

"Pre-order your copy of Red Dead Redemption and get a $20 Amazon.com Gift Card. Additionally

you'll receive access to an Amazon exclusive in-game golden guns weapon pack, which let you

gain fame faster (fame gains you access to in-game side missions). Access code will be e-

mailed within ten business days after the game releases. Offer valid when shipped and sold

by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Limit one per customer. Amazon reserves the right to

change or terminate this promotion at any time. Additional restrictions apply."

It never addresses how long they will delay before handing out the giftcard. Notice it says you'll get a $20 card, then closes that sentence with a periot, then moves on to offer the lame gun code and they do say that "access code" will be e-mailed within 10 days. Problem with India based customer service.... they cant distinguish between 2 sentences divided by a period and 2 divided by a coma

Lol false marketing and false schemes? Then why the fuck are you continuing to order from them.

A guy goes to the doctor and says "Doc, it really hurts when I try to move my arm like this", doc says "then don't move your arm like that".

If the company is that awful I suppose getting "scammed" at this point is your fault.

My nier and FFXIII credits both took around a week+ to get to me, just in the past 2 months that's two other damn examples. Patience, christ.

Amazon has been backlogged with their pre-order credits for the past month or 2. Probably because they've had more 10 dollar+ credits on titles going on at once than they ever had. They always make good within a week and change though!

I still haven't received my Read Dead Redemption and I live in a major metropolitan area and ordered it in April. I'm not counting on Amazon for any more games at launch.

[quote name='jkanownik']I still haven't received my Read Dead Redemption and I live in a major metropolitan area and ordered it in April. I'm not counting on Amazon for any more games at launch.[/QUOTE]

And what's your astrological sign?

[quote name='Vortextk']Lol false marketing and false schemes? Then why the fuck are you continuing to order from them.

A guy goes to the doctor and says "Doc, it really hurts when I try to move my arm like this", doc says "then don't move your arm like that".

If the company is that awful I suppose getting "scammed" at this point is your fault.

My nier and FFXIII credits both took around a week+ to get to me, just in the past 2 months that's two other damn examples. Patience, christ.[/QUOTE]

OK Vortextk this is the first time this has happened, I will not order from them again. It is people like you that I worry about in this country....so I am gone. Everyone else take care and God bless you!

currently fighting with amazon for my Trauma Team credit. They are saying I'm only eligible for 1 and I've already received it.. Wonder how that explains the 20 or so I've gotten in the last year?

My next email I'm just going to say " I understand your job better than you do. Now fix the problem and don't try to explain it to me."

[quote name='bugsbite']OK Vortextk this is the first time this has happened, I will not order from them again. It is people like you that I worry about in this country....so I am gone. Everyone else take care and God bless you![/QUOTE]

Seriously... the first time. I just hope that one day I can be as perfect as you are and never make a mistake.

Hell I'd prolly settle for being half as perfect.

[quote name='Afflicted']Seriously... the first time. I just hope that one day I can be as perfect as you are and never make a mistake.

Hell I'd prolly settle for being half as perfect.[/QUOTE]

You can kiss your blessing from God away.

[quote name='KongaKing']Same here[/QUOTE]

good to hear, but due to the way my orders are put through nowadays (calling them and having them add it to an existing order), i never automatically get the pre order credits. i'll wait until tuesday before emailing them (which tends to work out better since they give me credit that works on any purchase, not just games).

[quote name='jkanownik']I still haven't received my Read Dead Redemption and I live in a major metropolitan area and ordered it in April. I'm not counting on Amazon for any more games at launch.[/QUOTE]
This may be a dumb question but did you choose release date delivery? I'm in Chicago and have never had an issue with getting games on release date.

Haven't gotten my SMG2 credit, but I did just get an email telling me it shipped. I hope I get my credit soon. I've had this game pre-ordered since September!

I'd bet Amazon's new plan is to hold promotional credits to prevent people from using them on big titles that release close to each other. They want you to use the credits on old games/existing stock...not new games that you'll be more likely to pay full price for. Super Mario Galaxy 2 hits today. I'd bet be we all get our RDR $20 credits tomorrow now that the SMG2 $20 pre-order credit is over.

Nothing new here. Just a simple, time tested business tactic at work.

It kind of makes me sad... Whenever I email Amazon support I always try to stay calm and respectful. But that usually never works. But I send this:

"
I've emailed about this several times now, and I'm starting to get angry. I ordered Red Dead Redemption a few days ago and I have yet to get my promotional credit. I was going to use it order Mario Galaxy 2 and get that $20 credit as well, but now it's to late. If this is the way you're going to start conducting promotional credit then I think I am done. I have other friends that ordered from other places such as Walmart and they have already received their gift cards and have preceded to buy Mario Galaxy 2. Every other game I have gotten up til now the credit has been added instantly, but yet now you decide to change it to this "wait ten days" bullshit? Why? I have shit to order, I don't have time to wait for a fucking code, and now thanks to this I won't be able to order the stuff that I previously had plans to order thanks to your shit. I just want my $20 discount now so I can buy Mario Galaxy 2. I don't want to wait 10 fucking days."

And they gave me a $20 discount on Mario galaxy 2 to make up for the inconvenience.

[quote name='sleepy180']I got my super mario galaxy 2 credit, but still haven't gotten my red dead redemption credit. ....[/QUOTE]

ditto. just got my SMG2 credit today but RDR credit is still MIA. i checked around and people who emailed them about it said amazon CSR says it takes 10 business days so we'll need to wait on that one.

That's a really rude email. Especially since it was stated that the credit will take 10 days. I've had absolutely nothing but positive experiences with Amazon CS. Poor CS reps who have to deal with stuff like that.

[quote name='Easystride']That's a really rude email. Especially since it was stated that the credit will take 10 days. I've had absolutely nothing but positive experiences with Amazon CS. Poor CS reps who have to deal with stuff like that.[/QUOTE]

Yea, kinda feel like a dick now. But I sent one back apologizing.

[quote name='y2jasper']good to hear, but due to the way my orders are put through nowadays (calling them and having them add it to an existing order), i never automatically get the pre order credits. i'll wait until tuesday before emailing them (which tends to work out better since they give me credit that works on any purchase, not just games).[/QUOTE]
I have been having them add most things to existing orders, but I usually always get my credits. I think I've only had to e-mail them about it once.

I (like everyone) haven't got the RDR credit yet, but I haven't got the PoP credit yet either. I did get the Split/Second credit however. My SMG2 just shipped, so I imagine I'll get that credit soon if everyone else is getting theirs. I'll wait until like Tuesday to ask about either the PoP credit or SMG2 credit should I not have it by then. I'll give RDR to June 2nd like I've seen other people cite as Amazon's date for delivery.

Yeah I really wish people would stop going insane about this and flooding Amazon with these horrible emails. What they have been doing recently has been great for places like this where we try to get great deals on stuff. I love it to death and buy a lot more games now, even some games I would have probably waited a long bit on.

Constantly flooding Amazon's reps with childish emails when the dates haven't even been met can only be a negative for us and these programs. People acting like they are screwed when it hasn't even been 10 days. Jeez. Cool down people.

Also got the SMG2 credit but not the RDR gift card yet. People need to relax on RDR GC. I really don't think the gift card offer said it would only be 2 days. They changed it to a VG credit and that one was probably 2 days.

[quote name='SubZ'] Cool down people.[/QUOTE]

Not missing the irony of your avatar and name here. Did you take notes while watching Batman & Robin? ;)

Arnold "You're not sending ME to the COOLER!"

Best line in the movie. I bust out every time I see it.

Felt like pointing out that Shrek Forever After (which the link for that never worked , always went to Iron Man 2) and Trauma Team need to be removed since neither of them give credit anymore.

Also Cabela's Monster Buck Hunter appears to have the same limitation as Glory of Heracles where it says 1 credit per order.

I just want my damn game. They sent me an e-mail saying it shipped on the 17th.. no tracking info until yesterday when it says USPS was notified that it was going to be shipping.. meaning they don't have it yet.

Est is the freaking 27th. 10 days after release for FSSS.. I don't figure it's gonna be 3 days.. but 10 is outlandish for a game to be shipped. They sat on the game for 5 days before shipping.

I used to get FSSS in a timely manner, but the last few orders from Amazon they sat on for a week after they allegedly "shipped" the games.

[quote name='nervousxtian']I just want my damn game. They sent me an e-mail saying it shipped on the 17th.. no tracking info until yesterday when it says USPS was notified that it was going to be shipping.. meaning they don't have it yet.

Est is the freaking 27th. 10 days after release for FSSS.. I don't figure it's gonna be 3 days.. but 10 is outlandish for a game to be shipped. They sat on the game for 5 days before shipping.

I used to get FSSS in a timely manner, but the last few orders from Amazon they sat on for a week after they allegedly "shipped" the games.[/QUOTE]

dude, that's why it's FREE. You really can't complain. It's not like they don't warn you 29 times as you're ordering that it could take an ass load of time to get to you.

You want 2 days like clockwork? get Prime.

You want 5 days like clockwork? choese regular shipping.

FSSS is the last call whore of shipping. You can't wake up with a beast and somehow think you got cheated.

^to nervousxtian: actually it's gonna be 9 business days since SAT & SUN don't count. Just be patient the 5-9 business days FSSS doesn't start until the release date. Even if they claim they shipped it, they are not obligated to get it to you until after the release date. If that's too much to handle, next time just buy it from Gamestop or walmart or target or somewhere else. There are soooo many options.

I ordered mine from Amazon for the $20 bonus which I just received. Mine shipped yesterday and isn't due to arrive until June 1st. Guess I'll wait.....If I wanted it any faster I would have gotten it somewhere else or paid for faster shipping.

After reading the posts about some people getting $10 refunds from Amazon, I thought I'd email them again. I said that others are getting $10 refunds, so why can't I get a refund as well?

Here is Amazon's canned response. Like what someone else posted, I also got the sentence "We won't be able to comment on this issue further." Oh well; I guess that's the end of that for me.

Hello,

I realize our last message was disappointing news for you.

If you decided to return the "Red Dead Redemption " and reorder, the return would be subject to our usual returns policy. Please visit www.amazon.com/returns for details.

I'm not able to speak to the reasons you may have received a refund for a similar situation in the past. At this point, we don't match prices or give refunds for price changes when the item has already been shipped.

Prices on some items may change due to special offers from suppliers and manufacturers or our inventory and sales volumes. When we can offer a lower price for new purchases we will, but we can't honor new discounts for completed orders.

I'm sorry I don't have better news for you; this is our policy at this time. We won't be able to comment on this issue further.

We hope to see you again at Amazon.com.

Just got back from work and still no SMG2 credit for me. I'm sure it will come soon since it shipped earlier today, but it stinks some people have gotten it and I haven't yet. I've had the game pre-ordered for like 8 months already. I also have no idea if it is supposed to come within 2 business days or 10 business days.

Basically I'm overreacting for no reason, haha.

[quote name='yokofox33']Just got back from work and still no SMG2 credit for me. I'm sure it will come soon since it shipped earlier today, but it stinks some people have gotten it and I haven't yet. I've had the game pre-ordered for like 8 months already. I also have no idea if it is supposed to come within 2 business days or 10 business days.

Basically I'm overreacting for no reason, haha.[/QUOTE]
Maybe it has to do with ship date. Mine shipped out Saturday and had credit Sunday, so hopefully you will get yours tomorrow.

[quote name='nightmare452']
I just emailed [Amazon] back saying I had ordered the Amazon version and was quite displeased that I would have to cancel and reorder (especially since I have Singularity preordered for 55.99 and an old credit in there). I had ordered Singularity since October and they magically changed my order to the Standard edition without any bonuses and told me I wouldn't have said bonuses or the $20 credit. Just FYI to all: check that your preorder are actually from Amazon and are the "Graphic Novel" versions, otherwise, Amazon might not honor it. I will update once I hear back from Amazon CS.[/QUOTE]

(Yes, I'm quoting myself to keep up to date with the history of this issue)

Ok, Amazon just responded to my second email about why they changed my old order of Singularity to the Target version and took me out of all the bonuses, and it reads as follows:

Second email I sent to Amazon:
The response that I should just cancel my order of the game Singularity and just make a new one to get these preorder bonuses is unacceptable for me. I ordered this item from Amazon on October of last year, it is just now that Amazon magically has changed the listing of a game and excluded me from the exclusive Amazon preorder.

When I had the game first preordered, Amazon added the $20 credit to the standard edition of the game, but Amazon seems to have just created a separate listing of exactly the same game and have secretly excluded all people (and loyal customers) who had said game preordered from Amazon beforehand. That Amazon changed the listing is not my problem, the fact that I now magically didn't show as preorder for the Amazon exclusive copy which includes the bonuses (which is why I preordered this exclusively from Amazon in the first place!) is my problem.

I wish that this be rectified by Amazon.com cause I DID preorder this item from Amazon in order to get said bonuses, and your recommended solution to cancel my current order and just reorder is completely unacceptable since my current order has a discount which I loose if I cancel it. Please rectify this issue and let me know.
Amazon's response:
I'm sorry, but as previously explained, it appears that your order does not meet all of the qualifications to be eligible for the Singularity promotional offer. Unfortunately, we are unable to apply special discounts to items once the order is submitted, and we cannot apply promotions retroactively or to non-eligible items.
:bomb:
Apparently, Amazon has created a second listing for the Singularity game, and this listing is different to all previous preorders that where place before, so if you preordered Singularity before they added the "free graphic novel" version, you are in fact not buying it from Amazon and are not gonna get anything (also, you pay shipping). Seems Amazon might have switched everyone who preordered it before this change to Target's version and not directly from Amazon.

Check your orders if you preordered Singularity.

I will email them again and see WTF is going on and why they change my order like this.

[quote name='nightmare452'](Yes, I'm quoting myself to keep up to date with the history of this issue)

Ok, Amazon just responded to my second email about why they changed my old order of Singularity to the Target version and took me out of all the bonuses, and it reads as follows:

Second email I sent to Amazon:
Amazon's response:
:bomb:
Apparently, Amazon has created a second listing for the Singularity game, and this listing is different to all previous preorders that where place before, so if you preordered Singularity before they added the "free graphic novel" version, you are in fact not buying it from Amazon and are not gonna get anything (also, you pay shipping). Seems Amazon might have switched everyone who preordered it before this change to Target's version and not directly from Amazon.

Check your orders if you preordered Singularity.

I will email them again and see WTF is going on and why they change my order like this.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. I too will have to cancel then, because I've had it preordered since Oct or so as well.

[quote name='nightmare452']I will email them again and see WTF is going on and why they change my order like this.[/QUOTE]It may or may not help you as I've never seen anything like this but I have, a number of times now, had Amazon costumer service ADD an item to an order so I can then go and cancel the original order... (Thus preserving promotional credits by never actually canceling the order.)

If you don't believe you brought the item from Target by mistake originally than I suggest looking at the email they original sent you. It will have the sellers name on it.

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']It may or may not help you as I've never seen anything like this but I have, a number of times now, had Amazon costumer service ADD an item to an order so I can then go and cancel the original order... (Thus preserving promotional credits by never actually canceling the order.)

If you don't believe you brought the item from Target by mistake originally than I suggest looking at the email they original sent you. It will have the sellers name on it.[/QUOTE]
On my order summary (even today) it said sold by Amazon LLC, but the product page only offers the game from Target and there are no bonuses for ordering (neither the graphic novel or promotional credit).

bread's done
Back