Amazon Dad & Grad Sale Final Week - PS3, 360, PC, Accessories

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']I saw these sale prices last night and just hope the real sale prices just hadn't been implemented yet. Oh well, nothing for me. I should have gotten FFIV.[/QUOTE]
lol I thought the same thing.

[quote name='anbu-black-ops']Tomb Raider Trilogy
by Square Enix
List Price: $39.99
Price: $36.54

lol.[/QUOTE]

ya.. that raised my eyebrow. This sale is the worst of the 3 BY FAR. Absolute garbage selection and pathetic price drops. This coudn't even be called a sale

I think the handheld one was the best

[quote name='Tsnake617']Just Cause 2
List Price: 29.99
Sale Price: 29.99
Hope it's an error, I've been waiting for it to hit $20.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I laughed when I saw that.

This week's sale isn't very good. I might bite on FFXIII though...... might....... Ok I probably won't but it's still a game I need to add to my collection.

I really really want Top Spin 4 (being a huge tennis fan that hasn't bought a tennis game since two Virtua Tennis titles ago, but I think I'll wait for it to drop further than to $40.

Sharkoon X-Tatic 5.1 are worth it for $120. Works on Xbox 360, PS3, and PC, very sturdy build, and they're wired so no messing with batteries dying all the time.

Blur seems to be a good deal at that price, right?

What's the best way to control it (if I don't have a wheel controller)? Wired 360 controller?

Personally, I like the 3-cents off sale on Final Fantasy XIV the best. I don't think I can resist that kind of bargain ;)

[quote name='jkimrey']Blur seems to be a good deal at that price, right?

What's the best way to control it (if I don't have a wheel controller)? Wired 360 controller?[/QUOTE] I've played it on Xbox and it plays great on a controller. I really wish I could pick this up since I traded my xbox version in awhile ago.

Anyone know anything about the Yapster TM-YW100A headphones by TekNmotion? They seem to have gotten favorable reviews. I am not much of a headset guy, but if they sound nice I would be in for $10. From what I see I couldn't hook them up to my PS3 for the mic, but I could just hook it up to my monitor for sound. Anyone have an opinion on these?

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Anyone know anything about the Yapster TM-YW100A headphones by TekNmotion? They seem to have gotten favorable reviews. I am not much of a headset guy, but if they sound nice I would be in for $10. From what I see I couldn't hook them up to my PS3 for the mic, but I could just hook it up to my monitor for sound. Anyone have an opinion on these?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've had them for 10 months, still going strong. Play a lot of TF2 and L4D2 on PC with them. Solid stereo sound, and my friends say the input volume/clarity is good, they can always hear me.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Anyone know anything about the Yapster TM-YW100A headphones by TekNmotion? They seem to have gotten favorable reviews. I am not much of a headset guy, but if they sound nice I would be in for $10. From what I see I couldn't hook them up to my PS3 for the mic, but I could just hook it up to my monitor for sound. Anyone have an opinion on these?[/QUOTE]
They are an incredible value, I've been using mine for about 6 months now and I've never had an issue. Awesome, awesome product!

[quote name='Goodfella2487']They are an incredible value, I've been using mine for about 6 months now and I've never had an issue. Awesome, awesome product![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Nyxaz']Yeah I've had them for 10 months, still going strong. Play a lot of TF2 and L4D2 on PC with them. Solid stereo sound, and my friends say the input volume/clarity is good, they can always hear me.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, nice to hear some first hand comments. I think I will pick them up. Anyone know a way I can get the mic to hook up to my PS3. I have seen some USB adapters, but I am not sure if they work or if they down grade the quality. Any other input on these would be great as well. Thanks!

Edit: I decided to get it, hope it works out!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tsnake617']Just Cause 2
List Price: 29.99
Sale Price: 29.99
Hope it's an error, I've been waiting for it to hit $20.[/QUOTE]
Suddenly went down to $16.99...

[quote name='Progamer665']GTA 4 Complete

List Price: $39.99 Price: $37.54
I want this to hit $20.[/QUOTE]

I love it when things work out in my favor.

:D

Bravo Amazon. :applause:

bread's done
Back