Amazon: Darksiders - $39.99 (PS3/360)

If you want it new, better deal on amazon, especially with amazon prime. As someone who refuses to shop at gamestop, i may actually get it at the price on amazon.

...Isn't the Gamestop price also $39.99? If so, you would then have to pay tax, which actually makes it more expensive than on Amazon. I'm pretty sure Amazon wins this.

[quote name='poker360']If you want it new, better deal on amazon, especially with amazon prime. As someone who refuses to shop at gamestop, i may actually get it at the price on amazon.[/QUOTE]

You buy online on Gamestop, you get brand new factory sealed copy.
I do refuse to shop at Gamestop, especially retail stores, but the current deal is the best one available yet.

[quote name='MusashiX4']...Isn't the Gamestop price also $39.99? If so, you would then have to pay tax, which actually makes it more expensive than on Amazon. I'm pretty sure Amazon wins this.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if this still works or not, but they have 10% coupon which is lower than most state taxes and free shipping code. Also, you get $10 online store credit.

[quote name='MusashiX4']...Isn't the Gamestop price also $39.99? If so, you would then have to pay tax, which actually makes it more expensive than on Amazon. I'm pretty sure Amazon wins this.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop new is $39.99 minus 10% using feb10off, which brings it down to $35.99, plus you get a $10 credit good towards any future purchase.

haha, wasn't this the deal of the day yesterday? for a higher price too? I wonder if anyone bought it yesterday because of that

Sure if you want $10 off Metro 2033 and have more Amazon credit than GS. However, if you don't want to be forced to save 10 on a game that could be a complete tire fire then GS.com wins.

[quote name='Ed_']Wow, I didn't think I'd live to see the day CAGs posted Gamestop has a better deal than Amazon! :eek:[/QUOTE]

I didn't think I'd live to see the day that Gamestop actually has a better deal than Amazon.

As much as I love Amazon, having it for $43.99 yesterday as a Deal of the Day, and then today lowering it to $39.99, - is total bullspit.

^^^Very True. Just updating on the PS3 version. It says it will take an extra 1-2 days to process and even with prime, I wouldn't have it till next week.

$39.99 is really good for Darksiders. I picked it up with Bayonetta as part of the TRU promo, but I don't feel cheated. Darksiders is a lot of fun.

[quote name='S0DA POPINSKI']That game looks like a lot of fun. Ima wait til its like $20-30 though because I am a CHEAP ASS[/QUOTE]

Right here. If it's this cheap right now, give it two months, should be $30.

[quote name='Doomtime']^^^Very True. Just updating on the PS3 version. It says it will take an extra 1-2 days to process and even with prime, I wouldn't have it till next week.[/QUOTE]

lol, i ordered this morning and it says estimated delivery is tomorrow , with prime

[quote name='Brownjohn']I didn't think I'd live to see the day that Gamestop actually has a better deal than Amazon.[/QUOTE]
I will second that, GameStop usually has the worse deals ever on new games. But the GS deal definitely beats out the Amazon one. 10% off, free shipping and a $10 credit.

I bought it from GS, and I can confirm you still get the $10 credit even if you use the 2 coupon codes. Way to go GS, for once ;)

[quote name='One4Deuce']I want to go for this but I feel like its going to continue dropping... not sure what to do here.[/QUOTE]I agree, it seems like one of those games that get cheap quickly. There's enough to play in the mean time, I'll wait for it to drop below $30.

I've got a $10 credit from "Tatsunoko vs. Capcom" that expires at the end of the month. I was planning on using it on "FF XIII", but I'm getting kind of RPGed out. I think I'll sleep on it, but "Darksiders" is probably in my future.

bread's done
Back