Amazon Deal of the Week - Complete Rocky Balboa collection (blu ray) $19.99

Thanks OP! I'm one of the strange ones that wasn't a huge Rocky Balboa fan (or V) but $20 for 1-4 and the chance to revisit 5 & 6 is well worth it.

The collection is at $36.95 right now but the $19.99 deal is supposed to be till[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif] [/FONT]the 29th, I'm bummed I didn't pick it up, I hope it goes back down.

[quote name='jammasterjay']The collection is at $36.95 right now but the $19.99 deal is supposed to be till[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif] [/FONT]the 29th, I'm bummed I didn't pick it up, I hope it goes back down.[/QUOTE]

Are you looking at a third party seller? Amazon still has it at $19.99 but it's backordered.

[quote name='jammasterjay']The collection is at $36.95 right now but the $19.99 deal is supposed to be till[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif] [/FONT]the 29th, I'm bummed I didn't pick it up, I hope it goes back down.[/QUOTE]

Basically what he said ^^^

Go to the third party one. I think Amazon sold out, so now they're selling their stock from China. A guy at Amazon said that's why the shipping will take nearly 3 weeks. If you're willing to wait that long, it's a great deal.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']
Rocky V may suck, but Rocky Balboa totally made up for it.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I think Rocky Balboa may have been the second best in the series. I may have to watch that again tonight...

[quote name='greydt']Are you looking at a third party seller? Amazon still has it at $19.99 but it's backordered.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I didn't even notice that.

bread's done
Back