Amazon Deals - Castlevania PSP, Custom Robo Arena, Master of Illusion

already got dracula x for that price last week. paper mario is highly recommended.

Awesome, I got Castlevania for my boyfriend for Christmas! Felt bad that I missed out on it the first time, but now the problem is solved!

Also a good price on Custom Robo Arena. Not on par with the Paper Mario deal, but it's suppose to be a really fun game and it supports wifi, including voice chat and it seems to be $30 everywhere else.

Damn them. I bought Castlevania from them for $30, and it was more than a month ago, so I can't get $10 back!! Combined with missing out on this week's Circuit City deals (CoD4 for $40, Dead Rising for $20, 4gb Sandisk Pro Duo for $20) due to the lack of a CC in my area, and I'm having a bad day as a Cheapass!

I picked up Castlevania, thanks for the heads up. I was kicking myself for not picking this a week back when it was $20, but couldn't find anything else to bump it up to $25 for free shipping.

[quote name='Jesse_Dylan']Damn them. I bought Castlevania from them for $30, and it was more than a month ago, so I can't get $10 back!! Combined with missing out on this week's Circuit City deals (CoD4 for $40, Dead Rising for $20, 4gb Sandisk Pro Duo for $20) due to the lack of a CC in my area, and I'm having a bad day as a Cheapass![/quote]

Amazon price matched CC's Dead Rising price yesterday if you still want it just fyi incase you didn't know.

Awesome! Now I'll have to pick up Dracula X, I missed it last time around. Anyone know how long the prices on these will last this time?

:hot: Really, really tempted to get Pokemon Ranger, Lifesigns, and Custom Robo Arena! I need more money, as soon as possible...

How long will these sales last, though? I remember Castlevania was $24.99 at Amazon.com and the next day it went back to $29.99.

Can anyone recommend Master of Illusion? Metacritic doesn't have a score yet.

Have to grab Paper Mario...never played it and it appears to be universally adored.

Does Amazon have a price fixing policy? I bought Dracula X Chronicles at full price on November 8th, can I get it reduced?

[quote name='linkpwns']Does Amazon have a price fixing policy? I bought Dracula X Chronicles at full price on November 8th, can I get it reduced?[/quote]

That's a price adjustment...price fixing is something else entirely.

And yes, it's been my experience that Amazon's really good about stuff like that...as long as the original purchase is within recent history. Shoot'em a message and they should take care of you.

I don't know if Lifesigns is any good but at that price its worth picking up since it is a game I have wanted for some time. Its also a lesser known niche title that will probably not be around for long. That, and I waited forever for lifesigns to come out after pushback after pushback of the release date, so I just said screw it and decided to wait for a price drop. I already have Pokemon Ranger and Custom Robo so nothing there for me.

[quote name='bmachine']That's a price adjustment...price fixing is something else entirely.

And yes, it's been my experience that Amazon's really good about stuff like that...as long as the original purchase is within recent history. Shoot'em a message and they should take care of you.[/quote]

Yeah, as long as it's within 30 days, they'll definitely do it! I bought my copy late October, so no good for me.

Not that it wasn't worth $30, but I sure am a cheapass!

[quote name='rodeojones903']Is lifesigns any good?[/quote]
It doesn't look too good by this review from IGN:

http://ds.ign.com/articles/835/835075p1.html

I think i rather stick with trauma center, unless you really need that fix.
Definetly getting Phoenix wright for that price and Castlevania (since i missed last time) and Paper mario too. Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back