Amazon Deals DS Unadvertised - Bleach: Dark Souls $9, Rhythm Heaven $26 and more

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zenintrude']Thanks... throw "DS" into the thread title somewhere so people don't come in thinking there are general deals.[/quote]

Good point, thanks for pointing that out.

[quote name='eastx']That's a great price on the 2nd Bleach DS game. Man, Amazon is killing me lately. :)[/quote]

That's what I said when I saw it, lol. First one was fun, so gotta get the second one for that price.

Blargh, I'm pretty interested in a Treasure-developed fighting game.
I might have to bite, despite my stupid-large backlog.

[quote name='slidecage']Bleach: Dark Souls (DS) - $9.21

wonder how good of a game this is[/quote]

Well the first one was pretty fun. The fighting system is pretty cool and if you like crazy combo moves, then you will most likely enjoy it a lot.

[quote name='eastx']That's a great price on the 2nd Bleach DS game. Man, Amazon is killing me lately. :)[/quote]

Agreed! Amazon is draining my pockets these days. What a great deal, thanks OP!
pixel.gif

[quote name='EmilyBabe']So would you recommend the game then? I watch the show and it seems decent.[/QUOTE]

Well let's see, IGN gave it an 8.5, it's a hand-drawn four-player fighting game, it's by Treasure, and costs less than $10. Come on, if you like Bleach at all, it's a must-buy.

[quote name='EmilyBabe']So would you recommend the game then? I watch the show and it seems decent.[/quote]

I would definitely recommend it as long as you are into fighting games. And if you like Bleach, then its also a must have, if not, still a good fighting game ^___^

[quote name='Squarehard']I would definitely recommend it as long as you are into fighting games. And if you like Bleach, then its also a must have, if not, still a good fighting game ^___^[/quote]

Me and my brother are fans of fighting games. Thanks for your input! I appreciate it. :)

Does anyone know where to buy bleach t-shirts? I saw a girl wearing one the other day. I think there's also a tee for guys as well.

I guess no one is interested in rhythm heaven for $24.99, lol. Decent price for the preorder, not to mention Amazon at least still guarantees preorder prices, only problem I guess is finding a filler @_@

[quote name='Squarehard']I guess no one is interested in rhythm heaven for $24.99, lol. Decent price for the preorder, not to mention Amazon at least still guarantees preorder prices, only problem I guess is finding a filler @_@[/quote]

I've already ordered it since it appeared in my gold box deals. As for filler, I figured I'd just buy my birds a treat. ;)

[quote name='Fieri']I've already ordered it since it appeared in my gold box deals. As for filler, I figured I'd just buy my birds a treat. ;)[/quote]

Could always use more bird seeds :eek:

That's a good deal on the Bleach game. The only downside is they didn't add any noteworthy characters to this game that weren't in the first one. No Arrancar. They could have at least added the bounts. No vizairds either. Still that's a good price.

I'm definitely in for the Rhythm Heaven deal - it popped up about a month or so ago, just waiting to order it with something else so they'll both come in at the same time.

I got both Lost Planet (PS3) and Bleach: DS (DS) plus $2.99 3 packs tape under $28 shipped. Rather pay $6 for shipping & handing :)

[quote name='EmilyBabe']Does anyone know where to buy bleach t-shirts? I saw a girl wearing one the other day. I think there's also a tee for guys as well.[/quote]

Rightstuf should have Bleach t-shirts, but I don't think they have any girl-fitted ones. :X

[quote name='phear3d']amazon delivers this weekend 1 deal after another. ill pass on spore though its a great price[/quote]

I personally am waiting until spore is around $11 or so to grab it.

I caved and bit on Bleach.
I like fighting games too much to pass up such a good deal. And Treasure to boot.
I just hope it doesn't get me into the show. I don't know if I can deal with another shonen anime.

[quote name='SDC']I caved and bit on Bleach.
I like fighting games too much to pass up such a good deal. And Treasure to boot.
I just hope it doesn't get me into the show. I don't know if I can deal with another shonen anime.[/quote]

The more the merrier imo. Your head will be exploding with shonens!

Anime games usually suck, this one being a rare exception. Definitely pick it up if you are a fan of Bleach or like fighting games.

surprised there are still Bleach left. I guess not many people out there know about it, that or they have a crap load of them, lol.

bread's done
Back