Amazon Deals March 8th - 14th

[quote name='Icelight']Rest in peace $10 off coupon :([/quote]

:cry: Now every deal is that much less tempting...

Great price for RB2 though, I paid so much more for the PS3 version!

argh, I could use the wireless adapter but I really dont want to out of principle, charging 100$ for wireless is retarded.

[quote name='dave17']argh, I could use the wireless adapter but I really dont want to out of principle, charging 100$ for wireless is retarded.[/quote]

Reports say the adaptor is crap anyway; you're better off spending less and getting a compatible wireless bridge.

[quote name='jeffx']amazon.ca went from best to last now that the coupon is dead.[/quote]

I wouldn't say last... $39 for free shipping and most prices are under MSRP.

[quote name='jeffx']amazon.ca went from best to last now that the coupon is dead.[/quote]

Not really last since their games are still 5 bucks cheaper than everywhere else with free shipping.

[quote name='afterburn999']Not really last since their games are still 5 bucks cheaper than everywhere else with free shipping.[/quote]

I'd gladly pay that extra $5 to get the game when I want it and not three-four days after.

[quote name='kathos']I'd gladly pay that extra $5 to get the game when I want it and not three-four weeks after.[/quote]

That's more like amazon.ca's reality.

Really annoyed they bumped up RE5 from 54 to 64 now. Thought we finally had a better deal than the states, but I guess not!

Shipping hasn't really been that big of an issue for me, even when I placed an order on a Friday afternoon, and the coming Monday was to be Family Day (package came on Family Day, and still early :))

A wireless bridge is no doubt a better investment, but the adaptor has worked beautifully for me for over a year. It sits snugly at the back of the box and since I bought it I've never plugged a cable into the 360, even when the cable is sitting right beside the box.

[quote name='poiuiu']Reports say the adaptor is crap anyway; you're better off spending less and getting a compatible wireless bridge.[/quote]

I'm kinda interested in Wheelman, the demo was fun in a mindless kind of way (with really bad cutscenes).. but not for $50. I'm pretty sure this one will drop to the 20-30 range in no time.

[quote name='TripleQ']I'm kinda interested in Wheelman, the demo was fun in a mindless kind of way (with really bad cutscenes).. but not for $50. I'm pretty sure this one will drop to the 20-30 range in no time.[/quote]

Seemed pretty cool, but my only gripes with the game were that the controls weren't inverted when doing those special targeting shots in the car and that driving the cars felt weird and robotic (would've loved Burnout style driving). Oh yeah, I'm glad they're doing this jumping between cars thing, but I found it too difficult to get locks. Pursuit Force did it right.

The ramming attacks with the stick is a cool feature, though.

[quote name='poiuiu']That's more like amazon.ca's reality.[/QUOTE]

Depends where you live. At my house in Victoria, shipping took 7 days. At school in Kingston, it took 1.

bread's done
Back