Amazon deals not refreshing for anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like it's defaulting to the J$R Music store. On the right there is a link to add it to cart from the Amazon.com store and it's showing 19.95 there.

EDIT: It was doing that. Looks like the Amazon.com store is completely out already.

The prices may not necessarily show up correctly, but they should when you add them to your cart.

I snagged Heavenly Sword and Tecmo Bowl Kickoff with them already in my cart. I refreshed and then had a message that they had dropped. It was quite a drop where it went from $50.99 to $19.99 and $29.99 to $14.99.

Wow already picked up:

PS3 - Heavenly Sword x2 - $40
PS3 - Frontman Guitar x3 - $21
PS3 - Madden NFL 09 x1 - $30
Blu-ray - Transformers x2 - $20

Keep in mind that all of these are Christmas gifts.

Woohoo! Infinite Undiscovery and a charging station for PS3 and Wii controllers = $50 bucks. I'm a happy camper.

I am thankful that I StumbledUpon this website a couple of weeks ago... just in time to drop more money on games in the last two weeks than I ought... but at least making the money go a hell of a lot further...

Worked for me, at exactly 12AM PST the page refreshed to the new prices! Already bought Dead Space, Bioshock and a bunch of others!

Happy Hunting, folks!

Are they going to have more of the ones that sold out? I mean seriously I was one step away from submitting the order when it gave me an error message about half the stuff in my cart.

Real cocktease, I even stayed up late tonight for this.

[quote name='Romis']Wasn't WWE 2009 Collector's edition to be $39.95? it never changed?[/quote]

yea i was going to buy that too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back