Amazon DotD 10/8: Red Faction: Guerrilla (360) $29.98

I really enjoyed RFG. I believe there is still a demo up on XBLM but it only gives you a small taste of what the full game offers.

[quote name='handsomepete']If you liked ostriches or sledgehammers, you may like Red Faction: Guerrilla.

Can anyone fill in the blanks?[/QUOTE]

I think that's what you're looking for.

[quote name='handsomepete']If you liked __________ or ___________, you may like Red Faction: Guerrilla.

It's GTA IV on Mars with sledgehammers.

[quote name='puh_fifer'][quote name='handsomepete']
If you liked ostriches or sledgehammers, you may like Red Faction: Guerrilla.

Can anyone fill in the blanks?
[/QUOTE]

I think that's what you're looking for.
[/QUOTE]

Sold!

Excellent price! It'll probably be the retail price around the holidays. People could wait for it to drop then get it used at GS. Don't think it'll be $20 anytime soon.

Was thinking about getting it but I think I'll just wait for Borderlands in a few weeks. Why isn't the ECA up?!

[quote name='handsomepete']If you liked __________ or ___________, you may like Red Faction: Guerrilla.

The only correct answer is "Saints Row 2" and "hitting things with sledgehammers."

Worse missions than SR2. Lots of destruction physics. Everything else is pretty much the same.

Red Faction's multiplayer is incredibly addictive, and there are quite a few single player missions that are a lot of fun. I got this for $40 2 weeks after release, but I think it's definitely a $60 value. You'd do well to get it at $30.

I went ahead even without ECA. I was willing to buy at less than $35. Any word if Amazon will allow ECA discounts after purchase because they were down? I actually paid $20 for my membership, never once abused (stacked) codes, I'd really like to have consistent, full service all year.

bread's done
Back