Amazon DotD 11/02: Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle $299.99 + $50 Amazon credit

Hmm... My xbox just got fried, I'm betting their will be better deals at black friday though.... this is tempting!

[quote name='Necrozilla']Are these holiday bundles glossy or matte?[/QUOTE]
:/ Looked at an unboxing on YouTube and it's matte.

Did they do a blow-out sale on the original 250 GB recently? I wanted gloss...

This would have been a deal if they had offered it on the Kinect bundle as well...

If you want a Kinect, when all is said and done, you're looking at paying $400 anyway (includes your credit), which is retail.

[quote name='gwolf07']I was thinking of ordering the gears console but glad I saw this. Have to make my mind by the end of the day.[/QUOTE]

I got xbox360 250gb last month from amazon 299.99 + 100gc..

will be better deals at BF. 3weeks left

[quote name='Necrozilla']Are these holiday bundles glossy or matte?

Edit:
It's matte.[/QUOTE]

glossy is better! matte one looks like plastic toys.........

[quote name='onyzukae']glossy is better! matte one looks like plastic toys.........[/QUOTE]

Odd, my thinking is that the glossy makes it more "plastic toy" looking. In any case, its a toy either way.

[quote name='BaboonSqueezer']Odd, my thinking is that the glossy makes it more "plastic toy" looking. In any case, its a toy either way.[/QUOTE]

IT'S NOT A TOY!!!! j/k...I am going to be 37 this month so I must justify this to myself that I own an "entertainment" device :lol:

I've wrapped mine in glossy tin foil so I can pretend it's polished metal; no plastic here!

If you want a bundle w/ the Kinect, get the Radio Shack black Friday deal. 4GB w/ Kinect for $200. Then upgrade the HD or just use a USB drive, depending what you need. That will keep you well under $300, and you'll have your Kinect to watch you while you play Peggle.

Do you guys think there will be another deal like this from Amazon between now and the Holidays, hopefully with a bit more time to buy? I want to trade in my old Xbox through Amazon and use that credit toward a deal like this, but I obviously won't be able to do that within a day, heh. I hoping they'll advertise a similar deal ahead of time to give me enough time to get the credit from the trade-in.

Man, I'd probably spring on this except that I find myself wanting the 320 GB drive. Here's to hoping for a cheap 4GB Slim around Black Friday. ;o;

[quote name='cancerman1120']IT'S NOT A TOY!!!! j/k...I am going to be 37 this month so I must justify this to myself that I own an "entertainment" device :lol:[/QUOTE]

adult entertainment? :lol:

bread's done
Back