Amazon DotD (11/22) - Lion King Trilogy - $44.99/Cars Director's edition - $53.99

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
For today only, Amazon has discounted prices on Two Blu-ray movie collections from Disney/Pixar

The Lion King Trilogy (Eight-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray / DVD / Digital Copy) -$44.99

Includes:

• The Lion King: Diamond Edition Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy
  • The Lion King 1 ½: Blu-ray + DVD
  • The Lion King 2: Blu-ray + DVD

Cars Director's Edition (Cars / Cars 2 / Mater's Tall Tales) (Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) - $53.99

Includes:

• Cars Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy
  • Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy
  • Cars 2 Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + BD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I pulled the trigger. My still sealed 3D combo copy from 1st week deals (think it worked out to $12.xx) will be gifted to my nephews, and this for my kids since they've asked me to see LK 1 1/2 and 2.

I wish it was $40 or less, but $5 more is fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Commander0Zero']Normally I wouldn't put too much stock into the packaging but my kids seem to get their hands on this stuff more than usual... What to do!!![/QUOTE]

Give them the DVD versions in throwaway cases, or in a CD case. That's what I do, along with the digital copy being available to them. I keep the bluray copy separately in the original packaging and let them hold it, play with it etc. but supervised. That's what we did for the Toy Story packaging, which seems similar (cardboard with foam disc holders). I usually put cases like this in storage and use throwaway disc holders/cases.

Oh wow, so tempted. I got the Lion King in 3D blu ray as a birthday present, but oh man...I so want to get this just so I have a complete set of movies.

And Disney is supposed to release the other two movies in the future...want to bet they'll be close to $30 each on blu ray?

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']fuck, why did I pay $66.99 for the lion king set and I haven't even opened it yet?[/QUOTE]

At least i watched first one, I still need to watch the other two.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']fuck, why did I pay $66.99 for the lion king set and I haven't even opened it yet?[/QUOTE]

Same here.

God I feel stupid right now.

bread's done
Back