Amazon DotD: Angel: Seasons 1-5 (Collectors Set) $57

It starts off good, especially for the first season of a show then around seasons 3 and 4 it gets a little tedious (thanks Connor) but season 5 was probably my favorite.

[quote name='MrBrando']It starts off good, especially for the first season of a show then around seasons 3 and 4 it gets a little tedious (thanks Connor) but season 5 was probably my favorite.[/quote]

I 100% agree, though I liked season 3 alot. It's a great buy at this price. If you enjoyed Buffy, you'll love this. I missed out before Christmas when it was the DotD, but couldn't wait for this offer again and caved in on ebay :(. Still worth it though, it's an amazing series.

l bought this last year when it was DotD and i'm just about to finish season five. Now i'm just waiting for Buffy to drop below $100 to get it.

David Boreanaz is a badass (in Bones at least), and I could use all these DVD's to help me get through my commute this summer..

Is the show pretty good? I've never seen Buffy or Angel before, but Angel sounds interesting. And at $12 a season, it's hard to turn down..

Thanks, OP! My wife and I weren't into Buffy (though I know we would have at the time had we not been starting our careers so vigorously at the time). She and I fell in love with this show, and it's telling that despite my wife's general attitude toward media in this genre she was as equally devastated as I was when this show was canceled. This is a great price, and I highly recommend that people give it a try.

Aw come on Amazon. This makes the Angel set a deal of the day twice since the last time the Buffy set was. I was able to grab this one last time, but I missed out on Buffy. Chosen One Collection...make it happen! :)

Man I just picked up seasons 1-4 from target for $40. Wish I would have held off for this. I got two episodes left of Buffy and plan on starting this right after. Buffy is simply a fantastic show, I love it

[quote name='tbassett']Man I just picked up seasons 1-4 from target for $40. Wish I would have held off for this. I got two episodes left of Buffy and plan on starting this right after. Buffy is simply a fantastic show, I love it[/quote]

Ooh...you watched Buffy straight through and then went to this? You should have watched Buffy S 1-3, and then started Angel side by side, as that's how it aired. There were a couple crossover episodes that make more sense when seen together. It should still be really enjoyable. You just might need to go back to refresh your memory about a couple things.

[quote name='ServerKing']good deal not my type of show though
344.jpg
[/quote]
I know what you mean I dont care for it much, but my sister loves this show. Her birthday is coming up soon so Im going to get this one for her.

bought this cheap last time it was DoTD. Have yet to watch more than a few episodes....PQ is horrible on my 50" HD Hitachi. This is one of those tv boxsets I take to the CRT tv in the bedroom to watch. I do like the packaging alot!

bread's done
Back