Amazon DotD: Bachelor's Degree in Forensics $10

I was seriously confused by the title of the post. The first thing that ran through my mind was: how could that be possible? Once I looked at the game I understood the joke.

This thread is was so poorly titled that I logged in to complain about it :applause:

Also, would bite on the ps3 version at this price if it were available.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Also, would bite on the ps3 version at this price if it were available.[/QUOTE]

Check your local BBY. I found one in my local store last week marked down that low.

Easiest platinum ever.

I really don't want to look like a threadshitter from the school of gargus, but...

While your thread title is humorous, I think it would be more beneficial if you mentioned the game title. Just my two cents :)

[quote name='dark_inchworm']While your thread title is humorous, I think it would be more beneficial if you mentioned the game title. Just my two cents :)[/QUOTE]

This.

While the title was weird (I thought it was a CSI knock-off game) I actually appreciate the deal. I like the console CSI games (mostly) so I've been wanting a DS one for a while. This is a good price for it. Thanks OP.

Dude, the title of this thread ruled. Ignore the other naysayers expecting to get their degree for $10. (only reason I can see as to why they're angry...or they are fat).

This thread title is only seconded by my thread title for when Cataclysm was on sale. It was quickly locked and shut down, but let us never forget:

"Attention Virgins! World of Warcraft: Cataclysm $29.99 Amazon!"

Again, I love creative thread titles. It's like a great piece of marketing, you just have to look inside :)

Also, F this game.

[quote name='TheMuffin']Some of you are way too serious about your game deals. Thought the thread title was hilarious.[/QUOTE]

...... Well this is CAG. We jump on the deals forum to hear bad jokes and stupid comments, right?

Is this just a point click adventure game where you try to find hidden items? Or is this an actual story driven game like 999 and hotel dusk?

[quote name='clickpow']...... Well this is CAG. We jump on the deals forum to hear bad jokes and stupid comments, right?[/QUOTE]
From being around here for a month, It's more along the lines of being a dick and making snide remarks instead of having fun.

[quote name='themuffin']from being around here for a month, it's more along the lines of being a dick and making snide remarks instead of having fun.[/quote]
+1

[quote name='TheMuffin']From being around here for a month, It's more along the lines of being a dick and making snide remarks instead of having fun.[/QUOTE]

+1, CAG has gotten horrible and lots of CAGs are hating coming around here now. Sad, I wonder why this is happening. Mods not using the banhammer anymore?

Damn, I was about to grab 3 I hoping my mother would finally be proud of me, but now all my hopes are dashed upon the jagged rocks of reality....

WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM, MOM??????

[quote name='themuffin']from being around here for a month, it's more along the lines of being a dick and making snide remarks instead of having fun.[/quote]

+1

[quote name='TheMuffin']From being around here for a month, It's more along the lines of being a dick and making snide remarks instead of having fun.[/QUOTE]

+1 Everyone on the internet seems to think being a smartass behind a computer is hilarious.

You don't have to be an ass but you don't have to encourage this either. I'd rather not have the forum divulge into generic titles like this or other bs. If you look within threads there's often a decent amount of jokes and fun being had.

15 years ago Forensics would have been included on the list (Associates, at least)

struthers.jpg

Funny thing is I knew what game you were mentioning as soon as I read the title.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']I really don't want to look like a threadshitter from the school of gargus, but...

While your thread title is humorous, I think it would be more beneficial if you mentioned the game title. Just my two cents :)[/QUOTE]

But you just did. You decided to pick my name out of a hat for no reason at all and chose to in a rude, uninsightful and pathetic excuse at boosting your ego used me as an example. So that means your a name and thread shitter as well. I know, I know, you will talk yourself out of it by making excuses and such so you dont believe you are what you think I am but its true.

And how immature is that anyway? Your as bad as women who gossip at the office about other women for NO REASON. You really need to act like a adult and perhaps when you get old enough to be considered an adult you will, but your off to a bad start kid.

Besides, this is a deal thread and you shit on it by hijacking it just so you bitch....again thread shitter.

I just say what Im thinking. I dont call people childish names, I dont go into other threads and then use that persons name where they have nothing to do it /wink wink, I dont curse at people, I spell properly, when a explanation is warranted I give one and so on. And if you look at my postings youll find I am quite often friendly, I answer questions when I know the answers and so on.

Besides, if you dont like me then put me on ignore. Or is that concept just too hard for you to fathom? I know your on it now. Smell you later.

[quote name='gargus']But you just did. You decided to pick my name out of a hat for no reason at all and chose to in a rude, uninsightful and pathetic excuse at boosting your ego used me as an example. So that means your a name and thread shitter as well. I know, I know, you will talk yourself out of it by making excuses and such so you dont believe you are what you think I am but its true.

And how immature is that anyway? Your as bad as women who gossip at the office about other women for NO REASON. You really need to act like a adult and perhaps when you get old enough to be considered an adult you will, but your off to a bad start kid.

Besides, this is a deal thread and you shit on it by hijacking it just so you bitch....again thread shitter.

I just say what Im thinking. I dont call people childish names, I dont go into other threads and then use that persons name where they have nothing to do it /wink wink, I dont curse at people, I spell properly, when a explanation is warranted I give one and so on. And if you look at my postings youll find I am quite often friendly, I answer questions when I know the answers and so on.

Besides, if you dont like me then put me on ignore. Or is that concept just too hard for you to fathom? I know your on it now. Smell you later.[/QUOTE]

There are some very good reasons I brought your name up, and I think you just validated every bit of that.

Cheesus Crust.

[quote name='Maynard']"Attention Virgins! World of Warcraft: Cataclysm $29.99 Amazon!"[/QUOTE]
O man I need to see that thread. Also who here honestly thought they were expecting something seriously good?

Ps3 version I picked up just a few days ago at best buy clearance at this price[quote name='fujimitsu']This thread is was so poorly titled that I logged in to complain about it :applause:

Also, would bite on the ps3 version at this price if it were available.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DesertLeo']
wank.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This whole thread was already pretty entertaining, and then this.

Jesus, man. Have some money out of my wallet. :applause:

No, good citizen. Save your hard earned money for the important things in life, such as gaming, teh interwebz, shitty modern music, and condoms.

The sexual tension between gargus & dark_inchworm is palpable.

Since we're on the bad humor road: "gargus dark_inchworm" sounds kinda perverse.

[quote name='greydt']The sexual tension between gargus & dark_inchworm is palpable.

Since we're on the bad humor road: "gargus dark_inchworm" sounds kinda perverse.[/QUOTE]

dibs!

If you figured that out in only a month you are way ahead of the curve.

Wow, talk about some people getting their panties in a bunch! Great thread title. I like WoW one mentioned below!

[quote name='Maynard']Dude, the title of this thread ruled. Ignore the other naysayers expecting to get their degree for $10. (only reason I can see as to why they're angry...or they are fat).

This thread title is only seconded by my thread title for when Cataclysm was on sale. It was quickly locked and shut down, but let us never forget:

"Attention Virgins! World of Warcraft: Cataclysm $29.99 Amazon!"

Again, I love creative thread titles. It's like a great piece of marketing, you just have to look inside :)

Also, F this game.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='HORSEBORSE']Thread title = A

Thread deal = F

move along people. nothing to see here.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

Probably a garbage game not even worth your time.

bread's done
Back