Amazon DotD, Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree for $34.99

[quote name='guynextshore']2nd that!

$34.99 hmm.. I'll wait til this go down more.[/quote]

I won't bite until it's below $19.99. I can't even imagine paying $50 for this DS sequel. It'd be like paying $50 for Brain Age Wii.

I agree with others, while the deal is good price wise (as in $15 off a $50 game), it's still not a good deal for this game which remains grossly overpriced even at $35

[quote name='utopianmachine']I won't bite until it's below $19.99. I can't even imagine paying $50 for this DS sequel. It'd be like paying $50 for Brain Age Wii.[/quote]

haha. very nice. I absolutely agree I was thinking 20 honestly. however now - this should really be $15 for me to bite.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I won't bite until it's below $19.99. I can't even imagine paying $50 for this DS sequel. It'd be like paying $50 for Brain Age Wii.[/QUOTE]

This game will never be MSRP of 19.99...29.99 is the lowest a 1st Party Nintendo game will be for at least the next 2 years...

That being said, I really like this game, and definately think it's worth $35...

[quote name='dserafin1986']This game will never be MSRP of 19.99...29.99 is the lowest a 1st Party Nintendo game will be for at least the next 2 years...
[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna bet against you on that... :)

Man, you guys are cheap. This game is pretty fun, if you have other people playing it, its fun to compete to get higher scores and such. I bought it for $40 when it came out and I don't regret it.

[quote name='dserafin1986']This game will never be MSRP of 19.99...29.99 is the lowest a 1st Party Nintendo game will be for at least the next 2 years...

That being said, I really like this game, and definately think it's worth $35...[/QUOTE]

You speak under the guise of authority yet you are sorely lacking.

[quote name='chair_home']Man, you guys are cheap. This game is pretty fun, if you have other people playing it, its fun to compete to get higher scores and such. I bought it for $40 when it came out and I don't regret it.[/QUOTE]
Of course its fun. But its basically the DS game on the wii. If they can charge a budget price for the DS game I don't see why they can't release this one at a budget price. Im personally tempted to bite if t goes down to 30$.

I rented this for a dinner party and we had a blast! With wii sports and warioware this is the trifecta of multi player games currently. I wish they had new mini games to download. 15 is not alot.

I was waiting for a pricedrop and with no tax and shipping, I'm getting it!

[quote name='Sirusjr']Of course its fun. But its basically the DS game on the wii. If they can charge a budget price for the DS game I don't see why they can't release this one at a budget price. Im personally tempted to bite if t goes down to 30$.[/QUOTE]

I disagree, the games are all completely different from the DS version, and the multiplayer is different. It does have flaws, but I never feel like playing the game is a chore. Its just my opinion though, don't have to agree with me :whistle2:D

[quote name='chair_home']Man, you guys are cheap. This game is pretty fun, if you have other people playing it, its fun to compete to get higher scores and such. I bought it for $40 when it came out and I don't regret it.[/quote]

I would like to point out that you called people on the "Cheap Ass Gamer" forums cheap. Oh my!

[quote name='grantly']I would like to point out that you called people on the "Cheap Ass Gamer" forums cheap. Oh my![/QUOTE]

... that was the point.

bread's done
Back