Amazon DOTD - Driver: Parallel Lines for Wii 14.99

[quote name='fart_bubble']wow, thats got to be one of the fastest items to go OOS for the DOTD[/quote]

I guess they had minimal amounts of units in stock.

[quote name='Killer Rabbit']I guess they had minimal amounts of units in stock.[/quote]

Yea, thats pretty crazy, maybe like 2 in stock.

Thanks anyways OP.

They might have more in stock later in the day if anyone was actually thinking of picking one up.

Off-Topic: I love the Sanada avatar Moxio

Interestingly, if you check the video game DotD instead of the Gold Box DotD, they do still have it in stock.

It's just, it ships from Target, and it's $29.99, not $14.99.

But hey.

got one. it cant be that bad. if it is, it's worth 650 points on goozex, that is if anyone will want it. either way, worth a shot to me for that price and free shipping with amazon prime.

a little off-topic, but searching around a bit it seems that the old-gen versions of this game are holding a pretty decent value. I figured this was gauranteed 4.99 trash at Gamestop. Must be rarer than I thought it would be.

Just a back-up plan for those that have to have this title. Circuit City has it in clearance @ $16.96 in their stores, I have definitely seen it in some of their stores in central OH. Almost pulled the trigger but didn't, too much stuff already in my games backlog......

Note, this did NOT drop to $8.96 this week as part of the CC clearance sale, it still rings up $16.96......

For those who bought this:

I don't know if this will work or not, but it might be worth a try. Driver: Parallel Lines (Wii) is, of course, no longer a DOTD, but it has just dropped from $29.99 to $19.99. I have read that Amazon has a strange policy with DOTDs and price matching, so that if you contact them to adjust it, they will take the DOTD discount amount ($15 in this case), and apply that discount to the new price ($19.99), which, if it works, would mean a $10 refund. I didn't order it when it was DOTD, so I can't try this, but it might be worth looking into for those who did. Good luck, and please report back here if it works.

bread's done
Back