Amazon DOTD: EA Sports Active $39.77

FYI, this was on sale at Gamestop for $27 and its been on sale at Dick's Sporting Goods for $20 (B&M). So this is a good prize for Amazon, but better deals have been found.

[quote name='tinyandi']FYI, this was on sale at Gamestop for $27 and its been on sale at Dick's Sporting Goods for $20 (B&M). So this is a good prize for Amazon, but better deals have been found.[/QUOTE]

Just curious: were those sale prices on the whole bundle, or just the piece of software?

[quote name='AwRy108']Just curious: were those sale prices on the whole bundle, or just the piece of software?[/QUOTE]

I don't think i've seen this game sold outside the bundled box which normally includes the thigh pack holder and elastic band. best price i've seen outside of MSRP and amazon is GC, for $29.99. It got good reviews though, but i'll stick to DDR and Wii Fit Plus.

[quote name='100xp']I don't think i've seen this game sold outside the bundled box which normally includes the thigh pack holder and elastic band. best price i've seen outside of MSRP and amazon is GC, for $29.99. It got good reviews though, but i'll stick to DDR and Wii Fit Plus.[/QUOTE]

I got this for my wife as a "safe" purchase, meaning it's something for her to mess around with that I didn't have to break the bank to purchase. I, however, got it for free with American Express points.

In any event, definitely a decent piece of non-gaming Wii software--would definitely recommend this to someone who doesn't want to spend double the money on a Wii Balance Board.

Best Buy has it on sale right now for $39.99 as well, for those who want to use giftcards or reward certs, or accrue RZ pts.

I grabbed this over the Holidays, thinking it would be a good gift for my parents to keep active as they get older. I tried one of the workouts with my girlfriend and we were both blown away by the quality of the workouts that we had to buy a copy for ourselves! The plyometric exercises (jumping) give me a great burn as I really don't do them in the gym. My girlfriend said the workouts are very similar to the classes she attends at our local gym.

I grabbed my copy at Dicks where they are currently being clearanced at $20 and $10 for the additional band and strap. I highly recommend it at that price.

bread's done
Back