Amazon DOTD Family Guy -Volumes 1-4 71.99

At the amazon price, yes this is a deal but most stores carry these at $20 a set which makes it $80 overall. On some of the old deals you could have gotten them all for about $50 or less.

Target has had them uberly cheap a couple times in the past if I remember right *looks at all 4 sitting pretty on his shelf*

I took some time and waited to get each one. I think I snagged the first two sets during a Black Friday/Christmas deal for $16.8x a piece. I payed $30 for the third set when they came out, as I found them stocked about 2 weeks early at a Wal-Mart. The fourth one I was able to get at Target for $20 flat about 3 months ago. That roughly works out to the same $70 these are going for.

[quote name='abhinav']At the amazon price, yes this is a deal but most stores carry these at $20 a set which makes it $80 overall. On some of the old deals you could have gotten them all for about $50 or less.[/quote]

What stores do you shop at? I've never seen these for $20 at any stores unless on sale.

[quote name='life.exe']What stores do you shop at? I've never seen these for $20 at any stores unless on sale.[/quote]

Target keeps them for $20 a set, it goes to half price sometimes on sales.

[quote name='life.exe']I've never seen these for $20 at any stores unless on sale.[/quote]
Same here. The sale prices at Target are $20, but the regular prices are $30-40, both online and in-store.

[quote name='abhinav']Target keeps them for $20 a set, it goes to half price sometimes on sales.[/quote]Online they show at $30 and $40, just like everywhere else. And considering my luck with Target "sales", I would not trust this idea if I were set on getting these.

Personally, I'm still trying to decide on getting these. If it were $60 I would not have had to think...

I know for a fact that Target sells the sets for $20 a pop for non sale as i bought season 3 (Box set 3?) for a friend with no sale going on (to my knowlege) and all the other seasons seemed to be listed for the same price. I picked up the first two box sets for $10 each when there was a sale a while back.

[quote name='Pure.Gamerbilly']Burning the $70 is the more satisying option here folks, for those of you trying to decide.[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for adding something useful to this thread.

bread's done
Back