Amazon DotD- Guitar Hero 5- $28.99 (PS3/360/Wii/PS2)

hmm that is an awesome price, but the way these music titles are dropping, and the fact that we've got so many coming down the pipes yet makes me wonder if we'll see it for 20 or 15 soon. i recently got band hero for 20 and im glad i waited.

i may bite, thanks for the tip KueMan10

Bleh. Just got rid of all my Guitar Hero gear last week as part of my growing rage filled vendetta against Activision. Rock Band it is! Except for the whole Green Day thing....ick.

Even at that price, it's still too much.

I purchased GH5 at release date for the free GH:VH deal. Both games were terrible IMO. I literally played them a handful of times and in the drawer they sit.

I don't think I'll ever buy another game in the GH franchise.

Do you have to buy it new to get the ability to import all your GH games' songs or can a used copy do it too? Does it require any special/unique codes to do so?

Anyone already have the ps3 version and willing to sell it? Amazon's price is a bit steep.

>P a t r i c k
Yea. it's a code (gotta pay for it tho).

Guitar Hero 5 is a good Guitar Hero game..I enjoyed it a lot, I thought it was leaps and bounds better than World Tour.

...if I could get a hold of a Band Hero code to import, I'd so jump on this. (or do you need the Band Hero disc to import too?)

[quote name='Sway42']

holy shit, song 2?

oh god :whee:
1.gif
[/QUOTE]

Lol I love that song too, its a pretty good price for the game imo.

bread's done
Back