Amazon DOTD - Kane and Lynch 2 36.99 360/PS3, 27.99 PC

[quote name='maxim2boobles']multiplayer is fun but single player is short. great rental game[/QUOTE]
fuck you!

Just kidding. Nice avatar.

I have a $20 credit, but ill still have to wait...probably woulda bit at 26. I figure it'll hit 19 by Christmas.

Local co-op on the 360 is almost unplayable. It would tend to freeze for a few seconds almost every time one of us would either use the shotgun or cause an explosion. It got a little better once we avoided shotguns/explosions but it would still freeze pretty frequently.

With November right around the corner, I would be SHOCKED if this was NOT (forgot the NOT haha) under $20 bucks by then. Good deal for those who want it now, but Id say if you've waited this long, another month or so, maybe until Black Friday, you'll save even more cash on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to want this game but considering it's only been out a month and the price has almost been cut in half from its original MSRP I'll wait it out til the typical $20.

Rented this on PS3 and the multiplayer matchmaking seemed broken ... either that or no one was actually playing it and it just couldn't find a match ...

[quote name='etcrane']Rented this on PS3 and the multiplayer matchmaking seemed broken ...[/QUOTE]There's suppose to be a serious bug in the multiplayer that causes the game to freeze a few seconds at a time. Could be keeping a lot of interested players away. Too bad, the undercover cop gameplay mode sounded really cool.

I wouldn't be suprised if this dropped more soon, part 1 was pretty meh not sure about how online play works for this one

I bought a used copy for $20 on Ebay and I have to say that would be the ideal price point for this game. The single player is very short, graphic style is actually pretty cool- gameplay is an improvement over the first game but because of the length of the game, I would say hold out on this sale and wait a little bit longer till it's cheaper. Multiplayer is okay but really is not all that special-I didn't run into too many problems - then again, this was over the weekend so there were probably enough people to play online.

bread's done
Back