Amazon DotD: Kirby Epic Yarn 29.99

This is a good game even for adults. However, if you have any young children this is a great game. My 5 year old and 3 year old have logged 90 hours in this game since it released. The coop has a mechanic similar to the "bubble" in New Super Mario Bros Wii to help the young ones float behind older siblings if they get stuck. My daughter in particular burnt quite a bit of time playing in Kirby's house which works sort of like a dollhouse you furnish with the items you collect in the levels.

The only people I wouldn't really recommend the game for are your average 12-20 year old boys who believe they need "mature" content, but are still too immature to realize that a lot of "mature" content is actually pretty juvenile.

Its a good challenge if you try to 100% it. If you're just looking to rush through and beat it, you'll be done in hours.

Got it for $20 before and loved it. Some of the motion control parts are wonky, but otherwise I think it's a very underrated game due to it's look and lack of difficulty.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']There is a little bit of challenge in gold starring every level, but the game is so damned adorable you won't mind.[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha, agreed! I love kirby

Wasn't this game supposed to have a different character in it but nintendo decided to put kirby in the game at the last minute ala super Mario brothers 2 ? Oh and nintendo, make a kirby superstar sequal please. Most epic kirby game by far !

bread's done
Back