Amazon dotd Lego Harry Potter yrs 1-4 (all sys) $14.99; ds/ps3 vers. part of b2g1free

PublikDefender

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I almost went out today and tried to find the CE of the PS3 version at Gamestop (that I probably wouldn't find anyway) for $20. This saves me $5+tax and I don't even have to leave my house!

[quote name='xxjonoxx']Man, I almost went out today and tried to find the CE of the PS3 version at Gamestop (that I probably wouldn't find anyway) for $20. This saves me $5+tax and I don't even have to leave my house![/QUOTE]

The in-store price at GS is $29.99 anyways for the CE. It is in stock at my local GS's, but the $19.99 is the online only price.

PS: If you click on store pickup on the GS website and enter your zip, it will show you as many stores in your area as you want to see(by modifying the "miles" - complete with phone numbers and availablility. They will also hold a game for at least a few hours, but usually up to the end of the business day.

[quote name='sassylaurie']The in-store price at GS is $29.99 anyways for the CE. It is in stock at my local GS's, but the $19.99 is the online only price.

PS: If you click on store pickup on the GS website and enter your zip, it will show you as many stores in your area as you want to see(by modifying the "miles" - complete with phone numbers and availablility. They will also hold a game for at least a few hours, but usually up to the end of the business day.[/QUOTE]

That's what the site says but its been confirmed in the other LEGO Harry Potter thread that the CE is also $19.99 in store.

Nice, picked one up. I was debating on picking it up at $20 yesterday. At $15 it's an easy call.

I paid 20+ for a used copy and it was well worth it. The game is super fun and has tons of collectibles to obtain. It's really cool exploring Hogwarts and using the different characters.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']That's what the site says but its been confirmed in the other LEGO Harry Potter thread that the CE is also $19.99 in store.[/QUOTE]

I can't speak to the PS3 version but I did pick up the CE of the 360 version for $19.99 on Thursday at Gamestop. The game rings up at $29.99 but then the system auto applies a $10 coupon dropping the cost to $19.99.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']That's what the site says but its been confirmed in the other LEGO Harry Potter thread that the CE is also $19.99 in store.[/QUOTE]

I just might have to check this out. Both my GS's show they have them in stock.

I hate to bump a dying thread because the offer is over but for anyone that was going to go to Gamestop to get the CE it looks like the price went back up to $29.99 for both regular and CE on the website. Who knows what it will be in store now.

bread's done
Back