Amazon DOTD - Madden 10 PS3 for 47.98

boo amazon. you disappoint me, i'll be sure to let everyone know how this sale goes, i work the the delayed allocation center in hebron, ky. one of the main recieving & storage buildings for books, movies and games in the amazon network. however the deals seem to rarely affect what we ship, so i take that back.

[quote name='ddemaree07']boo amazon. you disappoint me, i'll be sure to let everyone know how this sale goes, i work the the delayed allocation center in hebron, ky. one of the main recieving & storage buildings for books, movies and games in the amazon network. however the deals seem to rarely affect what we ship, so i take that back.[/QUOTE]

That was quick. Why didn't you just delete it since you were seemingly still typing the post? :D

This should at least appease those who have been complaining about a lack of PS3 deals. Oh, it won't? Go figure.

[quote name='bvharris']That was quick. Why didn't you just delete it since you were seemingly still typing the post? :D

This should at least appease those who have been complaining about a lack of PS3 deals. Oh, it won't? Go figure.[/QUOTE]

But it's a multi-platform game and only one platform is on sale. Waaaa. ;-)

Stop doing this to me! I have less than 2 weeks for NHL 10 and I won't touch another game for a while when I get it. I'm trying to hold off on Madden but it is hard.

Somebody remind me of what low price they got it at so it will make me not do this.

[quote name='oyla10']Stop doing this to me! I have less than 2 weeks for NHL 10 and I won't touch another game for a while when I get it. I'm trying to hold off on Madden but it is hard.

Somebody remind me of what low price they got it at so it will make me not do this.[/QUOTE]

$35 on release day. You're welcome.

[quote name='bvharris']$35 on release day. You're welcome.[/QUOTE]

Crisis averted. It should take a couple of months for me to find that price again. Thanks. :applause:

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']Wow, Amazon managed to pull their mouth off of Microsoft's ass long enough to post a deal for another console.[/QUOTE]

tinfoil-hat.jpg

It's a conspiracy.

[quote name='bvharris']
tinfoil-hat.jpg

It's a conspiracy.[/QUOTE]

LOL I laughed my a** off!

About the deal, I wont miss it. Amazon must be crazy.

bread's done
Back