Amazon DotD: Medal of Honor $39.99 (Xbox 360, PS3, PC)

I'd get this, but Black Ops is just next week...no need to add another game to the backlog. Thanks anyway OP

[quote name='backseatdog']its a free rental essentially.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Doesn't matter what it's gonna be in a couple of weeks when you can trade it back for a loss of $0.75. Just watch that trade in value plummet by tomorrow morning.

Why did you need to read that on slickdeals to know that?

1. It's 39.99 now
2. It's part of the B2G1Free Sale
3. Trade in is 39.25

You don't see profit there?

[quote name='kataztrophik']Why did you need to read that on slickdeals to know that?

1. It's 39.99 now
2. It's part of the B2G1Free Sale
3. Trade in is 39.25

You don't see profit there?[/QUOTE]

I didn't know anything about the B2G1. Just happened to read about it on SD. Trade in value is now $26 so it's pointless now.

[quote name='tmly']I didn't know anything about the B2G1. Just happened to read about it on SD. Trade in value is now $26 so it's pointless now.[/QUOTE]

The OP posted a link about the B2G1 LOL.

I locked in my trade-ins before the games went on sale =p

[quote name='kataztrophik']The OP posted a link about the B2G1 LOL.

I locked in my trade-ins before the games went on sale =p[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just saw that now...selective vision I suppose. Glad I could play this game for free too.

[quote name='tmly']Just read on slickdeals that you can buy 3 for $80 or so and trade in for $117. Hurry.[/QUOTE]

This comment is epic sad.

I'd like to think CAGs aren't all about the hoarding and whoring of games...:roll:

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']what are the chances that the TIV goes back up in a week or so?[/QUOTE]

For the record, I'm curious because I'd like to get a relatively free rental, not because I'm interested in buying over 9,000 copies...

I saw this earlier, but decided to watch tonight's episode of Fringe before pulling the trigger. Now it's too late :cry:

The XBX 360 version got better reviews (more detailed graphics and less screen tear)...

The PS3 version has a bonus game "MOH Frontlines" packed in...

Hmmmm... decisions, decisions.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']For the record, I'm curious because I'd like to get a relatively free rental, not because I'm interested in buying over 9,000 copies... [/QUOTE]

Depends? I got MoH day one from kmart using their coupons, been tracking the trade in value ever since, started off at around $32, gradually rose to $40 2 days ago, dropped yesterday to (locked in the TiV for the 1 game I currently own) $39.25, and now Amazon discounting to $39.99 so of course they have to drop the trade in value. I guess it really depends on how much they sell, and how much the price will be after the sale?

Though Black ops is coming out on the 9th...and people like me that got MoH just to pass the time and try something new are thinking of trading it in...so chances might be slim for it to go back up again.

ROFL imagine if someone bought 9,000 copies....

At a profit of $12.59 per copy (each copy comes out to 26.66), thats $113,310 profit hahaha

Of course, the question then is WTF do you do with $353,250 in Amazon credit?! =p

[quote name='Jcaugustine']The XBX 360 version got better reviews (more detailed graphics and less screen tear)...

The PS3 version has a bonus game "MOH Frontlines" packed in...

Hmmmm... decisions, decisions.[/QUOTE]

don't let the MOH Frontlines get you. I loved the PS2 version but wow... the remake was just horrible. At least thats what I thought, I stopped after the beach level.

[quote name='matthewhsh2002']don't let the MOH Frontlines get you. I loved the PS2 version but wow... the remake was just horrible. At least thats what I thought, I stopped after the beach level.[/QUOTE]

Frontlines was a great game THEN. Not so much now...

[quote name='kataztrophik']ROFL imagine if someone bought 9,000 copies....[/QUOTE]

You can only do 3 of each game trade-ins per account for a certain time period. You could always make 3000 accounts but who has that time...and Amazon would definitely call you out on fraud or something =).

[quote name='Ruitakim']You can only do 3 of each game trade-ins per account for a certain time period. You could always make 3000 accounts but who has that time...and Amazon would definitely call you out on fraud or something =).[/QUOTE]

Ummm hoarders have that much time...maybe not 9000 copies, but I could see hoarders trying to get away with say...1000 copies?

Anyways, I noticed Amazon warehouse deals is selling it used for $44.99, so I doubt it will go up to anything close to ~$39 in the future, though Castlevania 360 is trading for $40 and selling used for $43.99 so I guess there's still hope...

Personally I'm annoyed but this flipping talk, I was happy to see the trade in value so high, and was still debating to trade in MoH or not...now I'll have to make the decision sooner...

And I blame Amazon for dropping the price suddenly! Do they fear that no one will buy MoH after next week??

[quote name='Ruitakim']
And I blame Amazon for dropping the price suddenly! Do they fear that no one will buy MoH after next week??[/QUOTE]

Probably. There's been a lot more hype for Black Ops, coupled with the lukewarm to good (but not great) reviews for MoH.

Just received B2G1 last minute deal from Amazon.com via email. Not to mention, Medal of Honor is also part of the deal under Xbox 360 section. Epic Fail! BTW, the reference number is 17512790.[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif][/FONT]

[quote name='mont345']ill grab it, nothin beats, killing the Taliban..!!![/QUOTE]

Except killing "opposing forces"!!!! :lol:

[quote name='matthewhsh2002']don't let the MOH Frontlines get you. I loved the PS2 version but wow... the remake was just horrible. At least thats what I thought, I stopped after the beach level.[/QUOTE]

Whats wrong with it? I had both PS2 and remake right next to each other. The remake looks much better, has ironsights, sound is great.

bread's done
Back