Amazon DOTD: MLB 2K10 $41.98 and Under (All Platforms)

crr_1119

Banned
Amazon's deal of the day is for MLB 2K10. It's $41.98 on the Xbox 360 and PS3 platforms. And cheaper for other systems. Seems like a pretty nice price for a new copy. Here's the link!

Sorry if it's already been posted, didn't see anything about it though when I checked!

Prices by console:

:360: and :ps3:: $41.98

:wii:: $34.98

:psp:: $19.98

:ds: and :ps2:: $14.98

People need to stop comparing this game to The Show. If you have a 360 or a DS, this is the only baseball game that you can get right now.

Is it a perfect game, no. Is it a fun game of baseball to play, yes.

The Show is a fine baseball game, but to me, the series has become a bit stagnant. Changes each year are minor and the game has a feeling of "sameness" every year. I guess I like to try out a new game when I start to get those feelings about a franchise.

The 2K franchise had been run into the ground over the past few years, but I think they're heading in the right direction with this version.

I have both the 360 and PC versions already and am debating the PSP version as well. That's just a sign of how much I enjoy playing the game.

All reports are that this is a better version that last year, but IMHO the right price for now would be $39.99 and then drop to $29.99 at the end of the season.

[quote name='dragonjud']Wake me up when it hits $10.00[/QUOTE]

this

the only games i think id be willing to spend big bucks on is madden, and never the full 60, maybe 30-40 bucks

I remember Play-Asia put the XBox 360 Asian version (region-free) of this game up for sale a couple of weeks back for about $15. Was tempted to get it (shipping at additional $4), but it went OOS pretty quick a day or so later.

You overslept if you have a decent PC, it was $3 from gamestop for the opening day of baseball. I haven't had a chance to pay it yet, but I hope to soon. I miss the sanity 2k once brought to sports titles, the $20 price point.

I bought this one on release and I probably paid $50.

I think it's a real good baseball game and doing the My Player is a lot of fun, but I just become bored fast with baseball games. Really the only sports games I can play over and over and hardly get sick of it is NHL and Madden, when I have those games I don't even want to play another game.

So since I have NHL I hardly play MLB now but it is a good game.

[quote name='JohnDoeHoe22']I think it's a real good baseball game and doing the My Player is a lot of fun, but I just become bored fast with baseball games.[/QUOTE]

My player is a lot of fun. They need to be a little more lenient on the batting though. 3/4 of my swings are "very early".

[quote name='skubish']/yawn
Let me know when it hits $5. Way to much for a sports game.[/QUOTE]

What a retarded post.

You might not like 2k10 or the 2k baseball series but to say that anything above $5 is too much for a sports game? If you don't like sports games, why are you even in this thread?

Madden, FIFA, NHL franchises are all worth $60. Especially the NHL EA games. Those are fucking fantastic.

Anyway, just ordered mine. Heard 2k10 was a huge improvement over 2k9.

I got in on the $2.99 PC deal a couple weeks ago not expecting much. However, I have found this year's version to be just plain old fun. Sure it has some quirks (what game doesn't?)- after one game the computer picked a "player of the game" that went 0-4 while another had 2 HRs, but the gameplay itself is pretty solid. Like any sports game, the price will drop soon so I would say wait a while, but this game is not too shabby. Sub $30 would be pretty fair for the next month or so.

bread's done
Back