Amazon DOTD - PlayStation 2 SingStar Bundle - Ceramic White $129.99

grandjedi6

CAGiversary!
[quote name='mcdaking84']who in their right mind would buy a crap game that costs more then the system?[/quote]It includes a PS2.

It's still not DOTD material. Every damn place sells that Singstar bundle for $149.99 so why is this a deal?

OMG, MSRP!!

[quote name='Kromis']blueweltall is right.

That IS RETAIL price. This is DEFINITELY not a deal.[/quote]

I suppose Amazon is still running on the coattails of Black Friday

No tax and free ship is technically a deal...

although you are supposed to pay the tax when you do your taxes.

Maybe they forgot to drop the price by $10

F.E.A.R. for the 360 is $19.99

deal says $129.99
retail is 149.99

It's basically getting a white slim PS2 + Singstar bundle for the same price as as a regular black or silver slim ps2 by itself.

I'm confused by how people can be confused about how this is a deal. $30 off isn't a deal? I'm almost tempted as at some point I do want to pick up at least one spare PS2 (now that PS3 backwards compatibility is in doubt).

[quote name='mkelehan']How much does the Singstar bundle trade in for at EB/GS?[/quote]

heheheh. thats exactly what I was thinking. I just want a white PS2 for cheap.

[quote name='mkelehan']How much does the Singstar bundle trade in for at EB/GS?[/QUOTE]

Check the Wiki.

[quote name='Justin42']It dropped after it went live, it was definitely $149 last night when I checked just after midnight.

$129 isn't too bad.[/QUOTE]

Oh, okay, that explains it.

[quote name='whitedeath']i think that was for black friday only[/quote]

Nope - Some Wally BF deals will continue 'till they're gone... I've seen couple of these bundle still available at my local.

Anyone have an additional coupon code to use on this deal or would it be better to waif for the new rumored $99 ps2 with the built in power supply I have seen on some websites?

bread's done
Back