Amazon DOTD: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time $17.98

[quote name='Diebythesword']Wish they PM'd Best Buy's $10[/QUOTE]

Guess they don't know of the reward zone deal =/

[quote name='therpson']This any good for a 9yr old?[/QUOTE]

Depends if they like Pokemon. It's a dungeon crawler like, say, the Izuna the unemployed ninja games. It works by catching Pokemon by "recruiting" them, not throwing Pokeballs. They have to like you or something like that.

I played the first of these dungeon crawler Pokemon games and hated it. Though, my, at the time, 12 year old sister liked it.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Can someone please link me to the RZ coupon? Direct link please. I can't log in to that site for some reason.[/QUOTE]

You might have to be a RZ member as well in order to have it validated

Best Buys are running low on them. They only have Explorers of Sky left in my area. So if you want to take advantage of the BB coupon, do so quickly.

[quote name='JaroldL']In for one. My son still loves pokemon. I'm still surprised they survived all these years.[/QUOTE]

Why are you surprised? Pokemon has established itself years ago and always has marketing. In fact, there's 2 DS games coming out for it, one called HeartGold and another I forget.

Btw, I'm not a Pokemon fan-- just used to watch the show as a child.

[quote name='confoosious']Best Buys are running low on them. They only have Explorers of Sky left in my area. So if you want to take advantage of the BB coupon, do so quickly.[/QUOTE]

For $10, the game would be decent. I'm thinking of picking up SR2 and Pokemon.

bread's done
Back