Amazon DotD: Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs $20

I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure Amazon has had it as low as $13.xx in the clearance section in the last couple months - although I never looked to see if it was an Amazon price or a fulfilled by Amazon.

[quote name='ZombieToast']You guys should've bought this when it was $5 at TRU![/QUOTE]

Figures that this was the only copy I didn't get there for $5. :cry:

Is it any good?

[quote name='blcklblskt']Figures that this was the only copy I didn't get there for $5. :cry:

Is it any good?[/QUOTE]

My 7 year old daughter got tired of this game within a couple of days. This is the same girl who will play Littlest Pet Shop for hours and the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games until I make her stop. Unless you really like drawing circles I'd wait for ~$15.

[quote name='blcklblskt']Is it any good?[/QUOTE]

I've heard moderately good things, but I haven't had a chance to play it yet. I've got about 300 games in my backlog!

Ha ha, no kidding, but it's hard to pass up certain good deals. I get about half of my games for free, though, because I'm a reviewer. So I usually end up playing those instead of the games in my backlog.

[quote name='ZombieToast']You guys should've bought this when it was $5 at TRU![/QUOTE]

pretty sure it was the mystery dungons that was 5.. this game was never 5 at TRU

My TRU had three games for $5: Guardian Signs, Shadows of Almia, and Explorers of Time. It's the only reason why I currently own them.

bread's done
Back