Amazon DOTD: Prostroke Golf 2007 Win $2.99

well to be fair they must've really wanted to get rid of their excess supply of the halo 3 legendary edition (since most have already bought that game)

i mean when have you ever seen a DOTD's price go down halfway through the day (they had it as a BF item at $79.99, didn't sell out so it eventually went to a DOTD item at $59.99, then halfway through the day the price dropped another $10 to $49.99)

[quote name='SuppaMan']well to be fair they must've really wanted to get rid of their excess supply of the halo 3 legendary edition (since most have already bought that game)

i mean when have you ever seen a DOTD's price go down halfway through the day (they had it as a BF item at $79.99, didn't sell out so it eventually went to a DOTD item at $59.99, then halfway through the day the price dropped another $10 to $49.99)[/QUOTE]

They dropped the price to $49.99? Anyone have a screenshot of this, because it's not mentioned anywhere in yesterdays thread, and $10 cheaper would be an even better deal.

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin']They dropped the price to $49.99? Anyone have a screenshot of this, because it's not mentioned anywhere in yesterdays thread, and $10 cheaper would be an even better deal.[/quote]

Yeah, if we're in line for a price adjustment, I'd like to confirm this as well before contacting AMZN customer service.

I thought only the Limited was $49.99. Nobody can get a price adjustment because it's not on the site anymore.

Also, my order has not shipped yet. It's kind of scary. I don't think I'm going to get my brother's order. My shipping estimate is Dec. 10.

I don't have a screenshot but late in the day it was $49.99 because I was checking around amazon and retardedly clicked on DOTD after forgetting I already knew it was the Halo 3 Legendary Edition.

Good luck proving it. But it definitely changed to $49.99. Could've been a site error when amazon may have been updated during the day, but that price showed up for a least a little while.

bread's done
Back