Amazon dotd Rabbids Go Home wii $11.99, trade-in dotd Phoenix Wright Ace Attrn ds $15

Amazon's Video Game Deal of the Day is:

Rabbids Go Home
- Wii - $11.99

Lowest previous new price from Amazon was $16.99, 3rd party seller $12.33, and $12.32 used on Amazon.

This $11.99 is actually a pretty good price for the game in new condition if this is the type of game you're into. The Rabbids series usually dips to around $15 for the prior year's release on Black Friday, and this is $12 now. I wouldn't expect to see it much lower on Black Friday, if at all.

78/100 on Metacritic with 85 from IGN, 80s from GiantBomb and GamePro, 75 from 1Up. Lowest major ratings were 70s from GameSpot and Nintendo Power.

I think that the $6 was the old TiV for Phoenix Wright. Sometimes when their DotDs kick in they don't raise the price right away. It is $15 now ;).

That's a pretty good price for Rabbids which my 7 year-old has been playing quite a bit. I got mine at Kmart for $5 after using a $15 coupon. I would have bought it from Amazon for $12, though, if I had seen it before (would have saved that $15 coupon for something else).

$15 seems a bit low for Phoenix Wright considering you can sell it for no less than $30 on eBay, and can probably bring $20-25 with just the cartridge alone. But I suppose this is normal for a TiV.

Rabbids Go Home I can recommend at $12. I played it a bit with my friend (Now in Afghanistan and unable to play the Wii, but maybe soon enough) and enjoyed what I did play. Just know that the co-op is half-assed, and the second player will likely feel a bit cheated, as they cannot move (a la SMG). But as a single player affair, or co-op when player 2 knows what he is in for, is definitely worth it.

Besides, the Beyond Good and Evil team made it. What's not to love?

Rabbids Go Home is pretty great-full price would be decent for it.

This is *NOT* a lame mini-game collection like everything before and since it, it's a...uh...well platformer-thingee sort of. It's a full game. If you like stuff like The Munchables and Katamari-stuff that's a little innovative and off kilter, you'll probably like this too.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Rabbids Go Home is pretty great-full price would be decent for it.

This is *NOT* a lame mini-game collection like everything before and since it, it's a...uh...well platformer-thingee sort of. It's a full game. If you like stuff like The Munchables and Katamari-stuff that's a little innovative and off kilter, you'll probably like this too.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I loved The Munchables (I think you and me are the only ones who have played that game).

In for one.

Rabbids Go Home looks good, I think I'll have to pick that up too. Curse you deal of the day, my wallet will never recover!

ok... can anyone buy the game and ship it to me, and I will buy $12 item tomorrow? I'm using a debit card, and I will have a deposit until tomorrow.

bread's done
Back