Amazon dotd RUSE (ps3/xbox) $38.99, also Sonic Genesis Collecton (ps3) $15.59

PublikDefender

CAGiversary!
Amazon.com
R.U.S.E. ps3 / xbox 360: $38.99 (reg. price $59.99) *****ALIVE AGAIN****
http://www.amazon.com/R-U-S-Playstation-3/dp/B0020KZZHG

Far and away the best move-compatible game but that's not saying much!
Well, it is ubisoft so it'll go lower. but will multiplayer die out completely b4 this hits $20?

Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection (ps3): $15.59 (reg. price $19.99 ****STILL ALIVE*****
(Hubbagames Fulfilled by amazon w/ free super saver shipping)
http://www.amazon.com/Sonic-Ultimate-Genesis-Collection-Playstation-3/dp/B001G33V8S/

This is the cheapest I've seen Sonic since a gamestop sale for $14 a loooonnnggg tme ago. It usually fluctuates btw 17-18 bucks on amazon so this is more of a significant drop than a jaw-dropping sale so I stuffed it in my ruse post.

UPDATE 1: Ruse is now dotd but the price was actually RAISED to $55.99!
UPDATE 2: Ruse is now back to $38.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...passgam08-20&ie=UTF8&docId=1000208101&pf_rd_m

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually had some fun with the R.U.S.E. demo on the PS3. Haven't tried it with the Move controls yet. This game is still on my radar, but I'll wait until it hits the $20 mark.

The Sonic collection is still great.

Sonic Genesis Collection is probably one of the best compilations to ever come out. Fantastic games on the disc and the menus and game selection screen have tons of info on the games. I think I bought it for $20 a little while back and it was worth every penny.

Bought the Collection. If anyone's interested, I got it used through Amazon and you can either get it through pieceofmindmedia (10.77 and free shipping with Prime) or Warehouse Deals (10.99 and free shipping with Prime). Little bit cheaper.

LOL, holy shit $55.99? What a deal of the day. They need to make Oct 27th a national holiday to commemorate this momentous occasion. Each year on this date, we can sit down with our families and remember the day we saved four dollars on RUSE.

Seriously though, I've never heard of this game.

Sweet. Reminds me of the day Amazon was nice enough to put Muramasa for Wii in my Gold Box deals. Too bad i already had it in my cart...

5120300436_8e405cc880_o.jpg

(no, this doesn't reflect a drastic price increase/drop; they were just trying to unload it on me through a seller who wanted almost triple what the *other* seller was charging)

That Sonic's Ultimate Collection has some half-baked emulation on select games. The audio is really messed up on games like Sonic 3.

But, but, but it's eligible for free Super Saver shipping! And if you don't like the game you can trade it back to Amazon for $2 credit!

Looking at the recent months deals, I'm beginning to wonder how good the Black Friday deal will be on Amazon.
The supposedly deal on RUSE is laughable.

Amazon.com
R.U.S.E. ps3 / xbox 360: $38.99 (reg. price $59.99)

i dont understand the title... its not 55... and the deal is still available.. maybe intoxication is to blame......

or... there is a RUSE

bread's done
Back