Amazon DOTD - Silver PS2 controller for $15. A whole $5 discount!

Everybody should be wireless by now. Logitech Wireless PS2 FTW.

I'm actually holding off my order for The Office Season 3 from Amazon to see if I can throw a DOTD in there with it (shipped free). I think my chances for a good DOTD are getting slimmer and the chances of seeing an N64 DOTD are becoming more realistic. (Nyko N64 rumble pack is my prediction).

Why should the OP be neutral if everyone's gonna crap on it? The OP is a consumer as well. If they think it's a shitty deal, they have a right to call it out. Otherwise you get some people who bitch that the OP wasted time posting it.

I agree, OP should be allowed to bemoan said horrible DoTD. I have had my fair share of posting a crappy DoTD and none were of any consequence.

Just because Amazon sells this for $20 regularly, doesn't negate the fact that the MSRP is $25 and it sells for that price everywhere else.

[quote name='Doomed']LMAO- List price is $10.00 crossed out, then amazon's price is $15.00. You save $5.00, apparently. :lol:[/quote] It says $19.99, dude. And yeah, Amazon actually saves you a little more compared to retail price.

[quote name='Pharrell1']way to be neutral on posting the deal OP.[/quote]

I'm sorry, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to have an opinion when posting deals...:drool:

[quote name='Kerig']Everybody should be wireless by now. Logitech Wireless PS2 FTW.[/quote]

Since I don't game from orbit, I don't need wireless :lol:

And heck, if you actually need one at this point... (though it seems like deals on Playstation 3 and 360 controllers would be more useful...although I guess in reality the Playstation 2 outsells both of them, so who knows :lol: )

[quote name='bassec']I'm sorry, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to have an opinion when posting deals...:drool:[/QUOTE]

I just think you should keep it out of the title.

Well it is true. It is a $5 discount on Amazon. That's fact, not opinion. He said it was a lame deal in his post. Not the title.

[quote name='Tsukento']Well it is true. It is a $5 discount on Amazon. That's fact, not opinion. He said it was a lame deal in his post. Not the title.[/quote]

What he said.

I actually need a PS2 controller so good deal for me. I'll just toss in a few books or something else to get free shipping.

[quote name='Tsukento']It says $19.99, dude. And yeah, Amazon actually saves you a little more compared to retail price.[/quote]

It said $10.00 for me, but now it says $19.99. I should've taken a print screen.:bomb:

bread's done
Back