Amazon DotD: SoulCalibur Broken Destiny (PSP) $23.99

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
:psp: SoulCalibur Broken Destiny

Price: $23.99 was $39.99
  • Huge roster of fighters - Battle as one of many returning Soulcalibur favorites or brand new fighters including special guest character Kratos from God of War
  • Exciting game play modes - Play the new single player game mode developed exclusively for the PSP and classic game modes like Arcade, Vs., and Survival
  • Dynamic battles - Take the signature Soulcalibur game play wherever you go with visuals unlike anything seen on the PSP system
  • Unlimited character customization - Create your personalized fighter with the most robust character creation tool featured in the Soulcalibur series
  • Face off against the competition - Challenge the computer AI or compete against your friends in the Vs. Mode through Ad-Hoc

http://www.amazon.com/SoulCalibur-B..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0N0MWHGN2PZ560ARCS44

Haha, hilarious photo!

Um, yeah thanks OP, this is a good find. I'm really, really debating on getting this for my shiny new, week-old PSP 3000, but I have so many games to finish up on other consoles and such, that even this deal I might have to skip.

But I assure everyone else out there that's dying for a good PSP fighter- this is definitely one to consider.

[quote name='United_Korea']damn it, why couldn't it be $25?[/QUOTE]

So they can get you to spend more money.

Seems like a pretty good price for this game. Paying full price or the price before the sale seems like a waste for a game with limited features from what some of the reviews say.

Contemplating.

why oh why do they tempt you w/ the PSN Logo on the main game description page, but this never applies to that? Come on Amazon, offer both and your sales would probably triple!!

and that filleritem.com site is classic!

[quote name='heyheyhey11']Can you play versus mode with single umd is like tekken5dr?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Both players need to have a copy of the game.

Tekken 6 for the PSP is down to $32.99. Hopefully, it drops some more soon. Then it would be worth getting.

[quote name='Mugen Power']There's no story mode in this one, correct?[/QUOTE]

No, the longevity is in unlocking the ridiculous amount of weapons and gears through playing a pretty extensive tournament system.

I'd love to get this if I had even started playing SC4. I might break down before the day is out though.

bread's done
Back