Amazon DOTD: Tiger Woods (Wii version) (Game Only) -- $29.98 (OOS)

[quote name='ndjn3979']Fix the title. It looks like it includes a Wii or something.[/QUOTE]

Sorry. I'm not familiar with all the options yet. Working on it! D:

Fantastic price for a fantastic game. This actually made me dust off the Wii, and Motion+ makes a huge difference. Anyone considering buying it should spring for the WM+ as well, it's not the same experience without it.

I've been playing the heck out of this game since I got it a couple weeks ago.

$10 off - not bad. I was hoping for $20 when this deal came around though.

Going to try to get it in my Quick Picks. Owning Wii Sports Resort and Wii Motion+ should be enough to do it.

Edit: Got Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 Wii Motion Plus Bundle sitting at #2 on my recommendations.

Anyone have any advice on how to force it to the standard?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='donburns99']$10 off - not bad. I was hoping for $20 when this deal came around though.[/QUOTE]

It is $20 off.

[quote name='scottman']It is $20 off.[/QUOTE]Really? Could have sworn the game-only was $39.99 last time I checked on Amazon.

[quote name='donburns99']Really? Could have sworn the game-only was $39.99 last time I checked on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

It's been ~$47 for a while, but it looks like it was $39 for about a week in July:

http://www.camelcamelcamel.com/product/B001U2BMF4

I was waiting for a deal on the bundle to get an extra motion plus, but this deal negates any possible savings from that happening.

Awesome. In for 1. So glad I decided to not use the $25 Gift Card from the Wii Sports Resort TRU deal on the Tiger Woods Bundle (would've had to fork out an addtional $35). I get to save $5 this way!

[quote name='blue ocarina']I'd snag it if it were $20 off the bundle for a second motion+, but I'll pass on game only for now.[/QUOTE]

The bundle has been out of stock on amazon for a while, and most stores around me don't have it. Are they even making it anymore?

[quote name='scottman']The bundle has been out of stock on amazon for a while, and most stores around me don't have it. Are they even making it anymore?[/QUOTE]Have you checked Target? I know quite a few around here have at least one copy (w/ Wii Motion+) in stock on the shelves.

[quote name='donburns99']Have you checked Target? I know quite a few around here have at least one copy (w/ Wii Motion+) in stock on the shelves.[/QUOTE]

Haven't seen it at the one I went to, but at full price ($60) for the bundle, it's $10 cheaper just to buy this deal and an extra motion+ on amazon, plus ECA and tax savings.

Success, managed to ditch the bundle and got the standard game into my recommendations. Now to wait for Quick Picks to update.

Stores are probably slowing stopping to sell the bundle anymore since now that wii sports resort is out many people already have wm+ from that, so i bet the sales of the bundle have been slowly dying compared to the game only version.

I was told by a manager at Gamestop they only made very limited quantities of the Tiger Motion+ bundle. I already owned it so he wasn't trying to sell it to me plus they were sold out. But being that it came from a GS employee take it as you please. I tend to believe it just because you can't find them anywhere anymore.

The game is absolutely wonderful though. Lots of replay value.

Absolutely a fantastic game!!! The only reason my wii has been on in a year. The motion plus is a must though. I got the bundle at full price (Well I had gs credit) and don't regret it.

bread's done
Back