Amazon DotD: Two and a Half Men: Seasons 1-5 $100

Amazon would have to pay me double that just to take this. Awful show. Thanks for posting it regardless Master Shake... but really, worst sitcom on TV today.

I like it just because it never changes. Whenever I go over my mother-in-law's it is ALWAYS on the TV. Beats the hell out of talking to people.

This is one of my favorite tv shows, but it isnt the greatest deal. Target puts these sets on sale for $17 all the time, so really after tax, it would be the same as this amazon dotd.

15$ discount for DotD is pretty lame. i never really watched the show but it didnt seem too bad, i dont have time to invest in it though.

[quote name='Disneyboy']This is one of my favorite tv shows, but it isnt the greatest deal. Target puts these sets on sale for $17 all the time, so really after tax, it would be the same as this amazon dotd.[/QUOTE]They've actually had them even cheaper at times, so I've managed to get them for $14 or less via PM's to Target at BB.

I wish Season 5 would drop down to the $15 sale price the other seasons have been.

The only thing that ever changes in the show is the son, since he gets older (and sometimes gothier) each new season. If it weren't for the 1/2, it wouldn't have lasted 1/2 a season.

bread's done
Back