Amazon DOTD: Ultimate Matrix Collection Blu-ray - $57.99

so erm... comparing just the 1st movie of the Ultimate Edition & the steelbook edition... whats the difference really? or can someone direct me to a site that has details of such a comparison? thanks... need to make a purchasing decision.

Not as good as the Canadian Amazon deal from a few months ago, but still good.
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='basis']so erm... comparing just the 1st movie of the Ultimate Edition & the steelbook edition... whats the difference really? or can someone direct me to a site that has details of such a comparison? thanks... need to make a purchasing decision.[/QUOTE]
THIS IS FOR THE STEEL BOOK
Bonus Features:
In Movie Experience
Commentaries
Written Introduction by The Wachowski brothers (20 cnt.)
Philosophers Commentary by Dr. Cornel West, Ken Wilber
Critics Commentary by Todd McCarthy, John Powers, David Thomson
Cast and Crew Commentary by Carrie-Anne Moss, Zach Staenberg and John Gaeta
Composer Commentary by Don Davis with Music Only Track
The Matrix Revisited
Behind The Matrix
Making The Matrix
The Dance of the Master: Yuen Wo Ping's Blocking Tapes
The Bathroom Fight and Wet Wall
The Code of the Red Dress
The Old Exit: Wabash and Lake
Agent Down
But Wait- There's More
Take the Red Pills [2 selections]
Follow the White Rabbit [9 selections
Audio
The Music Revisited [41 audio tracks]
Marilyn Manson Music Video Rock is Dead
Trailers
The Matrix Teaser
The Matrix Trailer
The Matrix TV Spots
--------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS IS FOR THE FIRST DISK IN THE SET

• In-Movie Experience
  • Commentaries
    • Written introduction by the Wachowski brothers
    • Philosophers commentary by Dr. Cornel West, Ken Wilber
    • Critics commentary by Todd McCarthy, John Powers, David Thomson
    • Cast and crew commentary by Carrie-Anne Moss, Zach Staenberg and John Gaeta
    • Composer commentary by Don Davis with music-only track
  • The Matrix Revisited
  • Behind The Matrix
    • Making The Matrix The Dance of the Master: Yuen Wo Ping's Blocking Tapes
    • The Bathroom Fight and Wet Wall
    • The Code of the Red Dress
    • The Old Exit: Wabash and Lake
    • Agent Down
    • But Wait- There's More
  • Take the Red Pills
  • Follow the White Rabbit
  • Audio
    • The Music Revisited
    • Marilyn Manson Music Video Rock is Dead
  • Trailers
    • The Matrix teaser
    • The Matrix trailer
    • The Matrix TV spots

they look the same to me

I'd probably bite, if I knew I could make a few dollars of profit off my HD-DVD ultimate collection.
Oh, DUH, never mind, i can get it for 19.99 with the Red2Blu trade in offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
iNetVideo has the Matrix Revolutions for $8 + shipping (maybe possible to find it even cheaper on eBay or something?). With that cover art, you can get the set from the Red2Blu Program. This would obviously take FAAAAAAAAAAAR longer, but you'd get it for half the price of this already good deal.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']iNetVideo has the Matrix Revolutions for $8 + shipping (maybe possible to find it even cheaper on eBay or something?). With that cover art, you can get the set from the Red2Blu Program. This would obviously take FAAAAAAAAAAAR longer, but you'd get it for half the price of this already good deal.[/QUOTE]

you only need to send in the covers from the individual movies? even so itll cost around 10$ per movie to get the covers.... (after shipping and all) and another 20 for the BR trade.

[quote name='sunnysky']I'd probably bite, if I knew I could make a few dollars of profit off my HD-DVD ultimate collection.
Oh, DUH, never mind, i can get it for 19.99 with the Red2Blu trade in offer.[/QUOTE]
wait they give you all 7 disks or just the 3 blu ray movies ??

[quote name='postulio']you only need to send in the covers from the individual movies? even so itll cost around 10$ per movie to get the covers.... (after shipping and all) and another 20 for the BR trade.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but you misunderstand. Like I said, all you need is the cover to the HD-DVD version of Revolutions. Just that one movie. So, $10 for the movie, then like $27 to get the movie from WB. So, not really half this price, but still significantly less.

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']Well, I was going to buy. Not with this shoddy encoding.[/QUOTE]
its only 3 frames you can only see it if your looking for it and frame advancing mode you will never see the frames if you watching the movie.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Sorry, but you misunderstand. Like I said, all you need is the cover to the HD-DVD version of Revolutions. Just that one movie. So, $10 for the movie, then like $27 to get the movie from WB. So, not really half this price, but still significantly less.[/QUOTE]

wait, honestly, i only need that ONE cover? do i need to call them or something or just send that one cover all mum and thats that? wow thats unbelievable. i will definitely do it if you can confirm.

[quote name='shivaedge']Probably would have bit if I hadn't already purchased Matrix 10th Anniversary for $15 @ BB[/QUOTE]

Best Buy? If so when? I'd like to pick it up in store at that price.

Anyone know if Best Buy will PM target's online price of 13.99 if I just print it out and show it to them?

bread's done
Back