Amazon DotW: Buy World of Warcraft get Burning Crusade expansion free ~ $24.83

kyle071785

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
From Amazon.ca:

Add both World of Warcraft and World Of Warcraft Expansion: Burning Crusade to your cart to get your free game. Price will be reduced during checkout.

Offer good while supplies last. Must be sold and shipped by Amazon.ca. Promotion limited to 3 per customer. *Shipping and taxes may apply. Savings available for a limited quantity of inventory on-hand. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or modify this promotion at any time.

ref=br_lf_m_1267154011_1_1_img
http://www.amazon.ca/Video-Games-De...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=472262591&pf_rd_i=3198031

A decent deal for $24 (considering the battlechest with the above 2 items is $39). Keep in mind that theres still a monthly fee on top of the initial purchase...plus the whole idea of losing your life to the game but its WoW so its worth it I guess :roll:

Oh God, please, tempt me not with your World of Warcraft!!! I've been free from your clutches for over 700 days now.

I have a wife, a job, a house and a car now... YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!!! I will not submit to your temptations!

Just like smoking and drinking, World of Warcraft ruins LIVES! STAY AWAY!

Now now, Farmhouse, WoW doesn't ruin lives - stupid people with addictive personalities ruin their own lives and blame WoW.

I too have been free of WoW for over a year (except that one free week when I rediscovered how boring it was).

Besides, with that deal, then you have to buy Lich King and then Cataclysm when it comes out. Blizzard is just a pusher saying "The first taste is free. Come on!"

No more Blizzard games for me. Now Blizzard ice cream treats.... excuse me - gotta run to Dairy Queen.

bread's done
Back