Amazon DOTW: The Old Republic, Battleship & more

snatcher33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Here are the "Deals of the Week" this week from Amazon (pretty weak selection in my opinion) http://www.amazon.com/Outlet/b/ref=...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1369440782&pf_rd_i=468642 :

Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC) - $48.49
Battleship (PS3 & X360) - $39.99
Mad Catz Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Pro Gamepad (PS3 & X360) - $39.99
Chimaera Wireless Gaming Headset - $104.99

As usual, everything is eligible for Free Super Saving Shipping.

[quote name='theoneone']sad but very true. the other day i was playing and i was the only one on the whole planet.[/QUOTE]

Next month's transfers will help, then maybe they can merge servers finally or else things will get even worse. Having under 100k people playing at peak (that article said 73k I believe) times across over 100 servers makes me wonder how anyone can still bother to play on the (dead) majority of them.

I've always been on an above average one so population isn't really an issue outside of a place like Quesh where nobody really has to stick around too long, but at the same time I'm waiting on other improvements to actually have an incentive to play regularly again.

[quote name='theoneone']sad but very true. the other day i was playing and i was the only one on the whole planet.[/QUOTE]

Try being on my server (bondar crystal). I'm literally one of two or three people on any planet I go to. The republican fleet usually has about 15 to 20 at least during peak hours.

They should have merged our server a long long time ago. It's a pvp server and you can't ever get a pvp match together because there just aren't enough players. 70 on your entire faction at peak hours isn't encouraging.

If you log on before 6 PM at night, there is never more than 35 people on either the REpubs or Imps side.

bread's done
Back