Amazon downloads: King's Bounty for 4.99 this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kosmos13x

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
[quote name='kosmos13x']King's Bounty Platinum is on sale this week for 4.99 at amazon. I believe this is a non-steam version for those who are interested.

http://www.amazon.com/Kings-Bounty-...rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1321589722&pf_rd_i=979455011

This package includes King's Bounty: The Legend, King's Bounty: Armored Princess, and Crossroads (exp to AP). GREAT game especially if you are a fan of games such as Heroes of Might & Magic Series!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16cYAo8NypI[/QUOTE]

Lol! How did you beat me to this post? :)

Thanks for posting though, I love that this community is so on top of the deals we are running!

I also posted this is the Amazon Game Downloads Mega Thread

You're awesome Kosmos, thanks again for posting this!

Cheers,
Tony

I just wanted to 1up you a 2nd time :p

Serious answer is that for whatever reason (which is my fault) I couldnt find that thread to post. Was not sure when you were gonna update so....well yah I had to 1 up you again :p

Thanks for the deal as always Tony!

Mods feel free to close this!

[quote name='kosmos13x']I just wanted to 1up you a 2nd time :p

Serious answer is that for whatever reason (which is my fault) I couldnt find that thread to post. Was not sure when you were gonna update so....well yah I had to 1 up you again :p

Thanks for the deal as always Tony!

Mods feel free to close this![/QUOTE]

I'll take the 1-Up anytime. As far as DoW goes, I am pretty sure we were both actually filling out our posts at the same time, so when you searched I was likely in the process of moving links around etc.

I have my alarm set to midnight every Monday and this is the first place I come to update you all on the weekly deal.

I love it when you all 1UP me though, mostly because it helps me know that more people are aware we're running a weekly deal...and seem to be enjoying the offers.

Cheers,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back